PDA

View Full Version : RestaurantWimb

Tony C
11-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Can one of you kind Sirs recommend a nice restaurant for me and 2 ladies for dinner in Liverpool Street?

It’s a pre Christmas party dinner.

So far I’ve only looked at Caravaggio as I quite fancy:

breast of Gressingham duck with braised celery, Cremona mustard fruit and a red wine jus

:eat:

Thank you...

The Tony

Sir C
11-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Can one of you kind Sirs recommend a nice restaurant for me and 2 ladies for dinner in Liverpool Street?

breast of Gressingham duck with braised celery, Cremona mustard fruit and a red wine jus

Thank you...

The Tony

Sorry t, I'm a bit out of touch these days. Also that's not really my area.

Monty will sort you out -although even he's a bit of a country bumpkin these days. :-(

I walked past Brummus the other day and thought of you :hehe:

Tony C
11-06-2019, 01:34 PM
:clap:

Haven’t been there in years (like close to a decade).

So also out of touch...

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 01:40 PM

Thank you...

The Tony

TWO ladies t? Will you be ridin' the hole off the pair of 'em after like?

Tony C
11-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Re:Brumus...this looks interesting

MAPLE NEW FASHIONED
Woodford Reserve, cinnamon and vanilla infused maple syrup, apple, lemon, Angostura bitters

Tony C
11-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Two work colleagues Herb...unfortunately I don’t think my bank balance can cover a Me Too case.

Weird world we live in now...

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Two work colleagues Herb...unfortunately I don’t think my bank balance can cover a Me Too case.

Weird world we live in now...

Dunno t. If you're picking up the dinner tab then you are sort of entitled I reckon. Don't tell me we are now expected to buy dinner and still go home and rub one out?

Tony C
11-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Looooooooooool

No I got approval from management to cover the dinner costs.

All 3 of us work for our Swiss office but are exiled in London.

-

To be honest...not sure why I’m bothered...one of the ladies mentioned Nando’s :shrug:

Maravilloso Marvo
11-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Sushi Samba

Pokster
11-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Looooooooooool

No I got approval from management to cover the dinner costs.

All 3 of us work for our Swiss office but are exiled in London.

-

To be honest...not sure why I’m bothered...one of the ladies mentioned Nando’s :shrug:

To quote one of my fave Comedians's. "The area in Nando's between the front and back door is called the peri peri neum"

AFC East
11-06-2019, 03:46 PM

Thank you...

The Tony

Lyle's, Clove Club, Brat.

IUFG
11-06-2019, 04:42 PM

Thank you...

The Tony

Of course, sc wasn't far from Gressingham's duck killing factory when he lived near Diss.

I play golf at Diss fairly regularly during the summer. Nice course. . . it is bandit territory.

Sir C
11-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Of course, sc wasn't far from Gressingham's duck killing factory when he lived near Diss.

I play golf at Diss fairly regularly during the summer. Nice course. . . it is bandit territory.

I used to commute from Diss to work and back every day. 100 miles each way.

The reason? Pusseh.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 05:04 PM
I used to commute from Diss to work and back every day. 100 miles each way.

The reason? Pusseh.

A young man will hop a thousand miles for the taste of the poontang. Now I wouldn't get out of my chair. I'd say "You need to bring it over here girl."

Sir C
11-06-2019, 05:06 PM
A young man will hop a thousand miles for the taste of the poontang. Now I wouldn't get out of my chair. I'd say "You need to bring it over here girl."

She was an extremely dirty girl, h.

Extremely dirty.

Also mental. Tried to kill me with an ornamental brass horse.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 05:21 PM
She was an extremely dirty girl, h.

Extremely dirty.

Also mental. Tried to kill me with an ornamental brass horse.

Odd that .. one of my dirtiest of the dirty tried to stove my skull in with a large glass frog.