PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives getting their election campaign off to an excellent start

PSRB
11-06-2019, 12:33 PM
or not. :rolleyes:

Pokster
11-06-2019, 01:15 PM
or not. :rolleyes:

get the cock ups out of the way, and get WRM out of the way for 5 weeks

Sir C
11-06-2019, 01:17 PM

He's been dead for a decade, p. How much more out of the way can he get, for God's sake?

Pokster
11-06-2019, 01:17 PM
He's been dead for a decade, p. How much more out of the way can he get, for God's sake?

Well lets stick him 6 ft under, that would be a good starting point

Sir C
11-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Well lets stick him 6 ft under, that would be a good starting point

I don't know how to break this to you but "William Rees-Mogg's funeral was held at Westminster Cathedral on 9 January 2013, with his body being buried in the graveyard of the Church of St James at Cameley in the county of Somerset."

Pokster
11-06-2019, 01:32 PM
I don't know how to break this to you but "William Rees-Mogg's funeral was held at Westminster Cathedral on 9 January 2013, with his body being buried in the graveyard of the Church of St James at Cameley in the county of Somerset."

Oh I'm sorry... I mixed up the smug tossers

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 01:38 PM

golden photo opportunity by taking an insouciant snooze on the front benches, he then advises people stuck 10 floors up in a burning tower block that they should have ignored the firemen urging them to stay where they are, in addition to 999 responders telling them they'd be in more danger if they tried to leave.*

He could single handedly cost Boris The Orifice the thumping majority you lot seem to be so confident of. I bet Berni's pet name for him won't be The Mighty Mogg if that happens.

*Might be true - might not, don't care. You lot have started with the fake videos already so fark off :-D

Sir C
11-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Oh I'm sorry... I mixed up the smug tossers

Oh. Simple ad hom, is it? You know what The Blessed Margaret said? "If they attack you personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

PSRB
11-06-2019, 01:58 PM
golden photo opportunity by taking an insouciant snooze on the front benches, he then advises people stuck 10 floors up in a burning tower block that they should have ignored the firemen urging them to stay where they are, in addition to 999 responders telling them they'd be in more danger if they tried to leave.*

He could single handedly cost Boris The Orifice the thumping majority you lot seem to be so confident of. I bet Berni's pet name for him won't be The Mighty Mogg if that happens.

*Might be true - might not, don't care. You lot have started with the fake videos already so fark off :-D

I would say that during my working career I have worked in a fair few tall buildings and I don't ever remember being told when the fire alarm goes off to stay in the office

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 02:10 PM
I would say that during my working career I have worked in a fair few tall buildings and I don't ever remember being told when the fire alarm goes off to stay in the office

Odd that the Fire Brigade themselves, and the call center operatives gave exactly that advice then. Or did they actually tell them to scarper and the report to the contrary is yet more remainer fake news. I mean, wot's yer feckin point?

Pokster
11-06-2019, 02:24 PM

Your office had proper fire escapes and not sure how often you worked there in the middle of the night.

Pokster
11-06-2019, 02:24 PM
Odd that the Fire Brigade themselves, and the call center operatives gave exactly that advice then. Or did they actually tell them to scarper and the report to the contrary is yet more remainer fake news. I mean, wot's yer feckin point?

It's Corbyns fault, or the low working class faults they lived there

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 02:50 PM
It's Corbyns fault, or the low working class faults they lived there

And a lot of them were foreigny types p so they shouldn't have been here in the first place. Even if those brave firefighting boys had shouted "run for it ya dopey brown skinned cyunts" it is doubtful they would have understood.

PSRB
11-06-2019, 03:33 PM

I just find it odd that they were told to stay put, no agenda here. Just bizarre

PSRB
11-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Your office had proper fire escapes and not sure how often you worked there in the middle of the night.

If it didn't have proper fire escapes then I'd be even more inclined to get the hell out asap

Herbert Augustus Chapman
11-06-2019, 03:47 PM
If it didn't have proper fire escapes then I'd be even more inclined to get the hell out asap

Well that's clearly the key to improving safety in high rise buildings mate. Don't provide any escape facilities and the peasants that live in them won't loaf around taking their time to get out when there's a fire - they'll crack on with it pretty sharpish.

Come to think of it, don't bother with trying to extinguish the fire either. A few flames licking at the lazy cyunt's arses will prompt them to get a proper move on eh?