PDA

View Full Version : Kent's best female cricketer ladies and gentleman.

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:07 PM
I mean look at the fúcking size of him! :hehe:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7369619/Kent-transgender-cricketer-reignites-row-allowed-play-womens-sports.html

Pat Vegas
11-05-2019, 12:14 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7369619/Kent-transgender-cricketer-reignites-row-allowed-play-womens-sports.html

is this one of those LBW types?

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:16 PM
is this one of those LBW types?

Imagine being the only player in the side who needs a box. :hehe:

Sir C
11-05-2019, 12:16 PM

One is aware thast times change. One is aware that each generation shakes its collective head sadly at the antics of those who came after. One remembers one's own parents, outraged by short skirts, punks and violence on the telly. But no generation has watched society collapse into utterly hideous deviant idiocy like this one. And in the space of 20 years!

From, "That's not singing, you can't even hear the words!" to, "A man is not a woman" inside one short lifetime. Madness.

Sir C
11-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Imagine being the only player in the side who needs a box. :hehe:

Ooh, I think ladyparts are quite sensitive as well b.

Or so I imagine. Talking of imagining, apparently that chick from Harry Potter enjoys 'self-partnering'. Just imagine her frantically self-partnering away...

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Ooh, I think ladyparts are quite sensitive as well b.

Or so I imagine. Talking of imagining, apparently that chick from Harry Potter enjoys 'self-partnering'. Just imagine her frantically self-partnering away...

No, I looked it up. Lady cricketers do not generally wear boxes. You wouldn't if you didn't have to and they can only bowl incredibly slowly, so why would you bother?

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:22 PM
One is aware thast times change. One is aware that each generation shakes its collective head sadly at the antics of those who came after. One remembers one's own parents, outraged by short skirts, punks and violence on the telly. But no generation has watched society collapse into utterly hideous deviant idiocy like this one. And in the space of 20 years!

From, "That's not singing, you can't even hear the words!" to, "A man is not a woman" inside one short lifetime. Madness.

Have you read Douglas Murray's latest? Well worth a look. Basically, it's all down to Marxists.

Sir C
11-05-2019, 12:23 PM
No, I looked it up. Lady cricketers do not generally wear boxes. You wouldn't if you didn't have to and they can only bowl incredibly slowly, so why would you bother?

Yes, but about the self-partnering, do you think she self-partners with the aid of, well, an aid, or does she, would you imagine, keep the matter purely digital?

No one asks the really important questions. I should have been a journalist really.

Sir C
11-05-2019, 12:24 PM
Have you read Douglas Murray's latest? Well worth a look. Basically, it's all down to Marxists.

I've read the reviews and the precis (precis'? precises? precis's?) and feel I've got the general idea...

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:25 PM
Yes, but about the self-partnering, do you think she self-partners with the aid of, well, an aid, or does she, would you imagine, keep the matter purely digital?

No one asks the really important questions. I should have been a journalist really.

Are we talking about the one who was a child in Harry Potter here? :-\

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:26 PM
I've read the reviews and the precis (precis'? precises? precis's?) and feel I've got the general idea...

You ought to read it anyway. He's a very entertaining chronicler of just how fúcked we are, I must say.

Sir C
11-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Are we talking about the one who was a child in Harry Potter here? :-\

Yes. ‘The one’, like every human, who used to be a child.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
11-05-2019, 12:34 PM

They do. Rachael Heyhoe-Flint said on TMS that the England Bint's team called them "Manhole covers."

But why let the facts get in the way of your joke, eh?

PSRB
11-05-2019, 12:34 PM

Yes, on reading that my first thought (and it's now been a thought for most of the day) was of her pleasuring herself with a collection of dildos and butt plugs

Back in 5

Pokster
11-05-2019, 12:35 PM

Ahem, Rachel Hey Ho Flint had a box and called it her "man hole cover"

Pokster
11-05-2019, 12:36 PM
They do. Rachael Heyhoe-Flint said on TMS that the England Bint's team called them "Manhole covers."

Damn, didn't see your reply...it was a quiz question about 30 years ago

Luis Anaconda
11-05-2019, 12:40 PM

:nod: I definitely have been thinking about these issues since I read the story

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:41 PM

Opinion is divided as to whether they choose to or not, but they certainly aren’t mandatory kit as they are in the male game, so :vsign:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Cricket/comments/9wb0y0/do_women_cricketers_wear_a_box_to_protect_their/

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Yes. ‘The one’, like every human, who used to be a child.

But you specifically referenced Harry Potter when she definitely was a child.

:judge:

Luis Anaconda
11-05-2019, 12:51 PM
But you specifically referenced Harry Potter when she definitely was a child.

:judge:

She was 20 when the last film finished production ... apparently

Burney
11-05-2019, 12:56 PM
She was 20 when the last film finished production ... apparently

Still not OK imo.

Tony C
11-05-2019, 01:15 PM

Looooooooooool

Female sports are becoming the division for sh*tty guys

Anne Veriato is the major exception imo...google her / him

This is a dude who transitioned to a female and then won a legal battle to be able to fight guys in MMA

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510825/Transgender-MMA-fighter-Anne-Veriato-brutally-defeats-male-opponent.html

She won her first fight.

Her opinion was - she’s beating fighting dudes all her life so there was no way that was changing.

Amen...

Not like these other freaks.

PSRB
11-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Still not OK imo.

In a similar vein, it's almost 10 years since Laura Robson turned 16

Burney
11-05-2019, 01:32 PM
In a similar vein, it's almost 10 years since Laura Robson turned 16

:hehe: :shakehead:

Sir C
11-05-2019, 01:35 PM
:hehe: :shakehead:

What do you have against children anyway?

Shall I report you to Harriet Harperson?

Burney
11-05-2019, 01:41 PM
What do you have against children anyway?

Shall I report you to Harriet Harperson?

God, I'm glad she didn't become speaker! Can you imagine the sheer, po-faced awfulness? There'd have been gender-neutral forms of address and Christ alone knows what.

Sir C
11-05-2019, 01:46 PM
God, I'm glad she didn't become speaker! Can you imagine the sheer, po-faced awfulness? There'd have been gender-neutral forms of address and Christ alone knows what.

The new bloke's a bit of a lefty, mind.

I wonder who we're going to get in place of Jo Johnson. I hope it's not a bint.

Burney
11-05-2019, 02:13 PM
The new bloke's a bit of a lefty, mind.

I wonder who we're going to get in place of Jo Johnson. I hope it's not a bint.

It's got to be better than Jo Johnson. Clearly Stanley's jism had run out of puff by the time it came to Jo.

Mind you, remember that time Boris came to Orpington High St to support him and started extemporising about Charles Darwin having lived nearby? I seem to remember he ended up strongly suggesting that he felt the denizens of Orpington weren't all that far away from apes themselves. :hehe:

Burney
11-05-2019, 02:19 PM
It's got to be better than Jo Johnson. Clearly Stanley's jism had run out of puff by the time it came to Jo.

Mind you, remember that time Boris came to Orpington High St to support him and started extemporising about Charles Darwin having lived nearby? I seem to remember he ended up strongly suggesting that he felt the denizens of Orpington weren't all that far away from apes themselves. :hehe:

This was it. Legend.

“When I look around this great crowd, you behold their natural physical and intellectual greatness, it is no wonder that the idea of natural selection floated into Charles Darwin’s mind." :clap:

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/8280787.orpington-boris-johnson-reopens-high-street/