PDA

View Full Version : Xhaka Apology

Tony C
10-31-2019, 11:21 AM
I’d respect him greatly if he didn’t apologise to us

I’d even stop picking on him and support him more when he plays.

He should release a statement saying - I’m not apologising, I’m the captain and leader of this club so get over it and get behind me and the team.

We need a leader and captain...not some week girly Beta Male apologist imo

Think this could be the making of him...he has to embrace the dark side imo

Chief Arrowhead
10-31-2019, 12:53 PM
I’d respect him greatly if he didn’t apologise to us

I’d even stop picking on him and support him more when he plays.

He should release a statement saying - I’m not apologising, I’m the captain and leader of this club so get over it and get behind me and the team.

We need a leader and captain...not some week girly Beta Male apologist imo

Think this could be the making of him...he has to embrace the dark side imo

It's a situation like this when WWTD is in play. What Would Trump Do? The X-man would be wise to consider.

barrybueno
10-31-2019, 01:14 PM
It's a situation like this when WWTD is in play. What Would Trump Do? The X-man would be wise to consider.

If only the X-man was as good at his job as The Don eh?

Ash
10-31-2019, 01:42 PM

Hang on Chief, I think I know the answer to this one:

Donald Xhaka
@realGranitXhaka
Think you can push me around? Think again! I’m locked and loaded and ready to go! Big mistake from Arsenal fans to pick this fight! #FackOrf.#BrokenCannons

Chief Arrowhead
10-31-2019, 05:59 PM
Hang on Chief, I think I know the answer to this one:

Donald Xhaka
@realGranitXhaka
Think you can push me around? Think again! I’m locked and loaded and ready to go! Big mistake from Arsenal fans to pick this fight! #FackOrf.#BrokenCannons

Well done, sir. In fact it appears that you have used the exclamation point in just the right places.