PDA

View Full Version : Has Sir C mentioned his traditional match-day catchword yet ?

Viva Prat Vegas
10-30-2019, 10:31 AM
You know the one

Sir C
10-30-2019, 10:33 AM
You know the one

Oh we're going to get gubbed, I think we all know that, s.

The only thing to look forward to tonight is a comforting dish of chicken with saffron, pine nuts and reasons.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-30-2019, 10:37 AM
:cloud9:

Ooh pine nuts!
I've been throwing them in with steamed spinach lately to try and liven up the greens
(Been trying the 5:2 diet :-( )

barrybueno
10-30-2019, 10:39 AM
Oh we're going to get gubbed, I think we all know that, s.

The only thing to look forward to tonight is a comforting dish of chicken with saffron, pine nuts and reasons.

Didn't think she was your type C

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0149261/

Sir C
10-30-2019, 10:40 AM
:cloud9:

Ooh pine nuts!
I've been throwing them in with steamed spinach lately to try and liven up the greens
(Been trying the 5:2 diet :-( )

Ooh, the 5:2, that sounds harsh.

Which are your '2' days and how many calories are you allowed? And do you include grog in the calorie count?

Sir C
10-30-2019, 10:41 AM
Didn't think she was your type C

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0149261/

She's rather toothsome, b. I've never heard of her, mind.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-30-2019, 10:47 AM
I've not been reading too much into the calorific side of things but have managed to eliminate the carbs...mostly.
the other week, my dinner consisted of broccoli and cauliflower :-\
It's a bit hit and miss but I've noticed a few signs of progress - walking fatigue, dizziness, bad breath and much smaller stools
As for the grog, that's Saturdays and Sundays only None on a Friday night is tough though

I know I've picked the wrong time of the year to do so though - roast tatties, pies, mash etc. but am pleased to know I possess a modicum of willpower
Coming up to a month at which point I'll knock it on the head and revisit during the salad period...when we have a new manager

Sir C
10-30-2019, 10:50 AM
I've not been reading too much into the calorific side of things but have managed to eliminate the carbs...mostly.
the other week, my dinner consisted of broccoli and cauliflower :-\
It's a bit hit and miss but I've noticed a few signs of progress - walking fatigue, dizziness, bad breath and much smaller stools
As for the grog, that's Saturdays and Sundays only None on a Friday night is tough though

I know I've picked the wrong time of the year to do so though - roast tatties, pies, mash etc. but am pleased to know I possess a modicum of willpower
Coming up to a month at which point I'll knock it on the head and revisit during the salad period...when we have a new manager

No booze except Saturday and Sunday? :yikes:

Are you some sort of puff?

barrybueno
10-30-2019, 10:53 AM
She's rather toothsome, b. I've never heard of her, mind.

Me neither before that awesome film*

* I'm sorry but I like it;-)