PDA

View Full Version : I just went for a haircut. whilst I enjoy the burning my ears off thing and the

Pat Vegas
10-29-2019, 12:03 PM
professional nature of the barber.

I don't really need a hot towel on the face and a massage.

Burney
10-29-2019, 12:11 PM
professional nature of the barber.

I don't really need a hot towel on the face and a massage.

I like the hot towel and moisturiser and lemony stuff. Some of the massaging is pretty perfunctory imo. They're basically just going through the motions. Mind you, I'm equally dubious about the ones who really put their backs into it. :midnightexpress:

Monty92
10-29-2019, 12:15 PM
I like the hot towel and moisturiser and lemony stuff. Some of the massaging is pretty perfunctory imo. They're basically just going through the motions. Mind you, I'm equally dubious about the ones who really put their backs into it. :midnightexpress:

Massage? Are we talking head, shoulders or cock, here?

Burney
10-29-2019, 12:18 PM
Massage? Are we talking head, shoulders or cock, here?

|Head, shoulders, arms. And they pull your fingers until they click. That's about it, though.

Nobody wants to be tugged off by a Captain Kirk while they're getting their hair cut imo.

Pat Vegas
10-29-2019, 12:31 PM

I take it back I quite like the towel. I am concerned my senses are impaired and he could be able to do anything.

Burney
10-29-2019, 12:38 PM
I take it back I quite like the towel. I am concerned my senses are impaired and he could be able to do anything.

Right. This is the same man you happily trust to take a razor to your neck and burn hair off you using a flammable liquid, presumably?

Pat Vegas
10-29-2019, 12:56 PM
Right. This is the same man you happily trust to take a razor to your neck and burn hair off you using a flammable liquid, presumably?

:hehe: I hate that burnt hair smell.

it's usually fine but one time it hurt like hell. but of course I pretend everything is fine.
If they put a scalding towel on my face and said 'is that ok sir?' i'd instantly would say yep absolutely fine.

Same when they don't cut enough off the top.

7sisters
10-29-2019, 12:57 PM
|Head, shoulders, arms. And they pull your fingers until they click. That's about it, though.

Nobody wants to be tugged off by a Captain Kirk while they're getting their hair cut imo.

Surely, Captain Atataturk ?

Maravilloso Marvo
10-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Same when they don't cut enough off the top.

Whatever you do, don't make the mistake I made once and said "oh could you take just a little bit more off actually."

I was basically a skinhead for a month.