PDA

View Full Version : General election in December is on, then.

Sir C
10-29-2019, 11:00 AM
Boris best not fúck this up, else we're all fúcked. :-(

PSRB
10-29-2019, 11:02 AM

:nod: Hopefully it'll piss it down on election day and the snowflakes will all stay at home

Pokster
10-29-2019, 11:03 AM
:nod: Hopefully it'll piss it down on election day and the snowflakes will all stay at home

All the oldies will stay at home as well, so both sides are stuffed

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:03 AM

:nod: Highest-stakes election since 1945 imo.

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:04 AM

The oldies never stay at home.

Pokster
10-29-2019, 11:04 AM

Will all depend if any ammendments are suggested/passed...IF they allow the age limit to be lowered then we won't have a December election as there isn't enough time to sort this, so it might all be a smoke screen in Labour supporting it

PSRB
10-29-2019, 11:05 AM

:nono: The oldies will always battle to cast their votes whatever the weather. They understand the value of their vote.

Sir C
10-29-2019, 11:09 AM

What if students don't get to vote twice :yikes:

At least the weather won't interefere with the 130% turnout on Labour's postal vote. :mrkhan:

Pat Vegas
10-29-2019, 11:10 AM

I can only see this becoming a bigger mess. We have an extension until end of Janaury and 6 weeks before we want to have a general election and there is also Christmas inbetween. The whole thing is never gonna happen :-(

Sir C
10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
I can only see this becoming a bigger mess. We have an extension until end of Janaury and 6 weeks before we want to have a general election and there is also Christmas inbetween. The whole thing is never gonna happen :-(

f. We're not leaving the EU. Just get to grips with that reality and everything becomes much simpler.

No, there are only two real issues: 1. Do we remain within the EU under an incompetent Conservative government, or under an incompetent Marxist government? and 2. Just how hard is Fuhrerin Merkel going to fúck us to punish us for having the temerity to question her authority?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-29-2019, 11:18 AM

we will in fact be saved from the utter catastrophe that leaving the EU would be not to mention having a venal, whore-mongering half-wit serving as our prime Minister.

I rather like that Swinton women don't you? Seems to be able to hold her own in a debate and, being a liberal, "let's it grow" I shouldn't wonder.

Sir C
10-29-2019, 11:20 AM
we will in fact be saved from the utter catastrophe that leaving the EU would be not to mention having a venal, whore-mongering half-wit serving as our prime Minister.

I rather like that Swinton women don't you? Seems to be able to hold her own in a debate and, being a liberal, "let's it grow" I shouldn't wonder.

I can't look at her without wondering what she did with the rest of Shergar when she stole his teeth.

PSRB
10-29-2019, 11:20 AM

She has a pair of redeeming qualities, that's it

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:24 AM
I can't look at her without wondering what she did with the rest of Shergar when she stole his teeth.

I strongly suspect she has a rank body odour. All Lib Dems do in my experience. Ghastly lot.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-29-2019, 11:27 AM

Really? hadn't spotted. Her real redeeming feature is that she is neither Corbyn nor The Bullingdon Oaf.

I'm convinced the SNP will be handed their arses on a plate btw which should be quite amusing.

Sir C
10-29-2019, 11:28 AM

I bet she has long, black coarse hairs growing from warts on the areolae.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-29-2019, 11:30 AM
I strongly suspect she has a rank body odour. All Lib Dems do in my experience. Ghastly lot.

Good Lord man. Have you no manly appreciation of the earthy musky scent of womanhood? I bet her drawers chuck it out like Billingsgate Market in a heatwave

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-29-2019, 11:31 AM

And arse'ole hairs like Monty's sidelocks

Pokster
10-29-2019, 11:31 AM
Really? hadn't spotted. Her real redeeming feature is that she is neither Corbyn nor The Bullingdon Oaf.

I'm convinced the SNP will be handed their arses on a plate btw which should be quite amusing.

I'm convinced the SNP will take nearly all the Tory seats off them

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:33 AM

No, but she is a witless and demonstrably mendacious **** whose view on an EU referendum seems to have changed diametrically since her husband trousered €3.5 million of EU money.

This is damage limitation for the SNP. They may well no longer have a party leadership once the revelations about Big Eck's rather laissez-faire attitude to sexual consent and who did or didn't know about it come out.

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:36 AM

Yes. Her dugs - like the rest of her - are essentially bovine in nature. I bet they're all veiny as well.

Sir C
10-29-2019, 11:37 AM
Yes. Her dugs - like the rest of her - are essentially bovine in nature. I bet they're all veiny as well.

Ooh, I like blue veins on a hanging dugs. Nice.

barrybueno
10-29-2019, 11:40 AM

They can vote by post, that's what this oldie does ;-)

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:42 AM
Ooh, I like blue veins on a hanging dugs. Nice.

I imagine she grunts like a pig during the reproductive act - which she doubtless refers to as 'nookie'. :shudder:

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:42 AM
They can vote by post, that's what this oldie does ;-)

You and several hundred thousand 'Mohammed Khans'.

Sir C
10-29-2019, 11:43 AM
I imagine she grunts like a pig during the reproductive act - which she doubtless refers to as 'nookie'. :shudder:

The blue veins, the dangling udders, and now the grunting?

Man, I love it when you talk dirty.

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:45 AM
The blue veins, the dangling udders, and now the grunting?

Man, I love it when you talk dirty.

Dirty man.

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:48 AM
Will all depend if any ammendments are suggested/passed...IF they allow the age limit to be lowered then we won't have a December election as there isn't enough time to sort this, so it might all be a smoke screen in Labour supporting it

Labour's 16 Year Olds/EU citizens amendment is overwhelmingly likely to be defeated, as it would require money resolution (there is a cost to extending franchise) and is therefore likely to be deemed 'out of scope'

In which case, it's very much on.

barrybueno
10-29-2019, 11:49 AM
You and several hundred thousand 'Mohammed Khans'.

oh come on now B, you're not suggesting these elections can be fiddled shirley? :sherlock:

Burney
10-29-2019, 11:50 AM
oh come on now B, you're not suggesting these elections can be fiddled shirley? :sherlock:

Let's just say there was a very good reason why Labour voted for more widespread postal voting - even in the face of a High Court Judge pointing out that it was wide open for voter fraud.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-29-2019, 12:04 PM

I expect she loves using language normally verboten to liberal apparatchiks - "Harder my nigga - harder""