PDA

View Full Version : 3 players visited casa Xhaka last night

Tony C
10-28-2019, 07:31 PM
Ozil, Kolasinac and Mustafi who together with Xhaka refer to themselves as the 4 Horsemen

All 4 livid with Unai over their treatment.

-

And I thought AOC and her “squad” was corny :shrug:

Will they try and force Emery out?

The 4 horsemen...not the AOC squad

bbrian
10-28-2019, 08:57 PM
Ozil, Kolasinac and Mustafi who together with Xhaka refer to themselves as the 4 Horsemen

All 4 livid with Unai over their treatment.

-

And I thought AOC and her “squad” was corny :shrug:

Will they try and force Emery out?

The 4 horsemen...not the AOC squad

Torreira in tears on the sideline over the abuse of Granit ...things will snowball now T, I give Unai 3 more weeks. Good Ebening to you

Just Trent
10-28-2019, 09:07 PM
Torreira in tears on the sideline over the abuse of Granit ...things will snowball now T, I give Unai 3 more weeks. Good Ebening to you

Are we sure they weren’t tears of disbelief? As in ‘how can this numpty keep getting picked ahead of me?’

bbrian
10-28-2019, 09:11 PM
Are we sure they weren’t tears of disbelief? As in ‘how can this numpty keep getting picked ahead of me?’

I also dont want my so called best defensive midfielder crying like a little girl on the sideline...my god, what must Vieira think

Just Trent
10-28-2019, 09:22 PM
. 3 players visited casa Xhaka last night

Was Mickey Pearce playing the role of Jacob Marley? ‘Tonight Granit, you will be visited by three players’

Just Trent
10-28-2019, 09:30 PM
I also dont want my so called best defensive midfielder crying like a little girl on the sideline...my god, what must Vieira think

Millennials. Even the uruguayan ones are soft.

John Bunnell
10-28-2019, 09:38 PM
Where did you hear all of this? Sounds like bollox but huge if true.

Ash
10-28-2019, 10:08 PM
The Four Ottomans of the Balkans.

I have nothing against them, tbh, under the circumstances.

Tony C
10-29-2019, 08:38 AM
Was Torreira really crying?

I saw no tears and his eyes are usually a little redder anyways.

Looked to me like he had something in it and was flicking it off which Bellend mistook for crying