PDA

View Full Version : Many issuest divide us, but I hope we can all agree that a shirtless man dangling

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:25 AM
from the top of a 270ft chimney by his trousers is fúcking hilarious. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/28/dixons-chimney-rescue-operation-man-dangles-270ft-structure/

Sir C
10-28-2019, 11:28 AM
from the top of a 270ft chimney by his trousers is fúcking hilarious. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/28/dixons-chimney-rescue-operation-man-dangles-270ft-structure/

Who is this miserable ****? "Poor man still stuck at Dixon chimney.Police have been trying to bring him down since 2:50 am but no luck so far. It just goes on to show that carlisle city council needs to be more resourceful when it comes to handling emergencies like this"

How often do the poor schmos at the council have to deal with 'emergencies like this', one wonders.

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:30 AM
Who is this miserable ****? "Poor man still stuck at Dixon chimney.Police have been trying to bring him down since 2:50 am but no luck so far. It just goes on to show that carlisle city council needs to be more resourceful when it comes to handling emergencies like this"

How often do the poor schmos at the council have to deal with 'emergencies like this', one wonders.

Look, if the emergency services have failed to wargame what to do when a drunken lunatic decides to climb three hundred feet in the air in freezing conditions and then somehow manages to get tangled up there by his trousers, then heads will clearly have to roll.

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:37 AM
If they can't get him down, will they just leave him up there as a salutary warning to others not to do something quite so fúcking retarded?

Sir C
10-28-2019, 11:38 AM
If they can't get him down, will they just leave him up there as a salutary warning to others not to do something quite so fúcking retarded?

He's Cumbrian. He could just remove his trousers and plummet to earth. As long as he lands on his head he'll be fine.

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:43 AM
He's Cumbrian. He could just remove his trousers and plummet to earth. As long as he lands on his head he'll be fine.

If he comes through this, whoever manufactured his trousers should milk this story for everything it's worth to advertise the quality and strength of their product.

********FREE PUBLICITY********

Viva Prat Vegas
10-28-2019, 11:46 AM
I hope that thick cund has a dodgy mutton vindaloo working its way through his digestive system

barrybueno
10-28-2019, 11:48 AM
I hope that thick cund has a dodgy mutton vindaloo working its way through his digestive system

If he's anything like me he'd have soiled himself already, I can't go 8 hours without a piss or a shít :-(

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:49 AM

If I were dangling by my trousers 90 metres above the ground, I don't think I'd need to have eaten a mutton vindaloo to have shat myself by now.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-28-2019, 11:56 AM
:hehe: :hehe:

Be a laugh if it turns out he's registered disabled

Tony C
10-28-2019, 12:12 PM
:clap:

Outstanding