PDA

View Full Version : I must say that the killing of Al-Baghdadi sounds like it was much more entertaining

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:01 AM
than that of Bin Laden. There was a chase, dogs, people being shot to shíte by miniguns, a proper firefight, women in suicide vests, children being used as human shields and finally yer man showed a proper sense of the dramatic and blew himself apart.

By contrast, Bid Laden just sounds like he wandered out of his bedroom scratching his nuts and yawning and got shot in the face. Sounds like the Donald got a much better show than Obama.

PSRB
10-28-2019, 11:04 AM
than that of Bin Laden. There was a chase, dogs, people being shot to shíte by miniguns, a proper firefight, women in suicide vests, children being used as human shields and finally yer man showed a proper sense of the dramatic and blew himself apart.

By contrast, Bid Laden just sounds like he wandered out of his bedroom scratching his nuts and yawning and got shot in the face. Sounds like the Donald got a much better show than Obama.

:nod: very Call of Duty as opposed to Rainbow 6

Sir C
10-28-2019, 11:05 AM

I wonder what the legal position is regarding wandering into a sovereign country and assassinating someone? Expect to see Gina Miller all over this any time now.

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:06 AM
:nod: very Call of Duty as opposed to Rainbow 6

Sounds to me like Al-Baghdadi took his role as cartoon villain much more seriously than Osama. He really seems to have put his back into it. Fair play to him.

PSRB
10-28-2019, 11:07 AM
Sounds to me like Al-Baghdadi took his role as cartoon villain much more seriously than Osama. He really seems to have put his back into it. Fair play to him.

Blowing up his kids seems a bit rum

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:08 AM
I wonder what the legal position is regarding wandering into a soevreign country and assasinating someone? Expect to see Gina Miller all over this any time now.

To be fair, the extent to which Syria can be claimed as a sovereign country anymore is pretty questionable. Pretty much everyone bar the Belgians has had boots on the ground there over the last few years.

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:09 AM
Blowing up his kids seems a bit rum

I think 'a bit rum' is pretty much in the job description for founder and leader of ISIS, to be fair.

Sir C
10-28-2019, 11:13 AM
To be fair, the extent to which Syria can be claimed as a sovereign country anymore is pretty questionable. Pretty much everyone bar the Belgians has had boots on the ground there over the last few years.

Oh, Gina has some very firm ideas about what constitutes sovereignty, and she will ensure that you are subject to them, don't you worry about that.

Pokster
10-28-2019, 11:13 AM
I wonder what the legal position is regarding wandering into a soevreign country and assasinating someone? Expect to see Gina Miller all over this any time now.

He killed himself

Burney
10-28-2019, 11:19 AM
He killed himself

I think he was under a certain amount of duresse. I think you might struggle to convince a court that being chased by heavily-armed killers who'd already wasted most of his mates didn't at least constitute a contributory factor to his 'suicide'.

Pokster
10-28-2019, 11:29 AM
I think he was under a certain amount of duresse. I think you might struggle to convince a court that being chased by heavily-armed killers who'd already wasted most of his mates didn't at least constitute a contributory factor to his 'suicide'.

:judge: Sorry, suicide is the verdict in this US court