PDA

View Full Version : Players voted for capt. Got the result wrong. Vote again, imo.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-28-2019, 10:50 AM
See what I did there?

Sir C
10-28-2019, 10:52 AM
See what I did there?

Players voted for capt. Saw their decision enacted. Realised it was the wrong result. Perfectly reasonable that they should vote again.

See what I did there?

PSRB
10-28-2019, 10:52 AM
See what I did there?

See, that's a bloody joke. The manager chooses the captain and not bloody 5 of them, this isn't the f'ing NFL.

Sir C
10-28-2019, 10:54 AM
See, that's a bloody joke. The manager chooses the captain and not bloody 5 of them, this isn't the f'ing NFL.

Ajax used to appoint the club captain based on a players' vote. (May still do as far as I know.)

The day Cruyff turned up for pre-season training and was told everyone had come in earlier and voted for someone else to be captain that season, he walked straight out, called his agent, and told him to book a flight to Barcelona. :hehe:

barrybueno
10-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Ajax used to appoint the club captain based on a players' vote. (May still do as far as I know.)

The day Cruyff turned up for pre-season training and was told everyone had come in earlier and voted for someone else to be captain that season, he walked straight out, called his agent, and told him to book a flight to Barcelona. :hehe:

:hehe: The Cruyff turn was born that day.

10-28-2019, 12:28 PM
Players voted for capt. Saw their decision enacted. Realised it was the wrong result. Perfectly reasonable that they should vote again.

See what I did there?

So had Xhaka been appointed on a Monday, got caught snorting coke off a hooker's tīts on Tuesday, attacked all his team mates with a machete on Wednesday, burnt down the stadium on Thurdsay and then raped poor Goonersaurus on Friday, he should still walk out as captain on a Saturday as the (now hospitalised) players who voted for him haven't actually seen their decision enacted on the pitch yet?

Is that what you're saying, C?

Tony C
10-28-2019, 12:34 PM
I would like the vote to be investigated

These Spaniards play by different rules ie Catalan independence

What was the question that was asked? How was the captain decided...what were the actual results!!

Was there fair campaigning or evidence of corruption / bullying / bribery

Who was allowed to vote?

Was their vote rigging / tampering?

Full investigation required imo

Sir C
10-28-2019, 12:38 PM
So had Xhaka been appointed on a Monday, got caught snorting coke off a hooker's tīts on Tuesday, attacked all his team mates with a machete on Wednesday, burnt down the stadium on Thurdsay and then raped poor Goonersaurus on Friday, he should still walk out as captain on a Saturday as the (now hospitalised) players who voted for him haven't actually seen their decision enacted on the pitch yet?

Is that what you're saying, C?

Yes, exactly that.

Burney
10-28-2019, 12:43 PM
Yes, exactly that.

Can one rape Gunnersaurus? Does he have the requisite orifices?

Ash
10-28-2019, 12:50 PM

He's full of holes, going by all the pelanties the kiddies take at half time that go straight through him.

Burney
10-28-2019, 01:00 PM
He's full of holes, going by all the pelanties the kiddies take at half time that go straight through him.

Can one be 'full of holes'? :rubchin:

A hole is by its nature an absence and cannot therefore 'fill' anything, can it? It can only be filled.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
10-28-2019, 01:05 PM

Are they bigger than the ones in our defence cos we get royally raped week in, week out?

Sir C
10-28-2019, 01:08 PM

Is he Almunia in disguise?

10-28-2019, 02:07 PM

It would be more interesting to see if it wiped the smile off his face. Or whether he just grinned all the way through it.

Pat Vegas
10-28-2019, 02:12 PM
See what I did there?

Are you suggesting there is a Xhakxit?