PDA

View Full Version : Emery Out

IUFG
10-28-2019, 09:44 AM
?

Is that the general consensus?

Seems to be with most fellow fans I speak to now...

WES
10-28-2019, 09:49 AM
?

At the end of the year if this doesn't improve - yes.

Now - no, we aren't Chelsea, thank god.

Pat Vegas
10-28-2019, 09:52 AM

I'd say see how the next 2 fixtures are to be honest.

What's more cost effective give Emery the sack or miss out on CL again? afterall that's his target.
That said a new manager won't gaurantee CL.

Billy Goat Sverige
10-28-2019, 10:07 AM

If the gap to the top 4 gets to around 9 points they might as well bin him. Improve the atmosphere around the club (and the product on the pitch) and look towards next season.

PSRB
10-28-2019, 10:09 AM
?

Yes, get him out now before he can do any more damage.

Tony C
10-28-2019, 10:18 AM
Eddie Jones In ASAP

We need a world class coach imo

Pat Vegas
10-28-2019, 10:20 AM
Yes, get him out now before he can do any more damage.

Also I am thinking the few quality players who we do have left will want to leave if this **** show goes on.

Tony C
10-28-2019, 10:22 AM
Since April

Played 18, 7 wins and 5 draws, 26 out of 54 points ie 48%....we trending towards a mid table finish

No way we’re beating Wolves...

PSRB
10-28-2019, 10:24 AM
Eddie Jones In ASAP

We need a world class coach imo

How good were we??!! Never thought we'd play the Kiwi's off the park.

Burney
10-28-2019, 10:30 AM
How good were we??!! Never thought we'd play the Kiwi's off the park.

Have you seen the New Zealanders are accusing Owen Farrell of 'diving' to get a penalty overturned after he was deliberately hit hard in the face off the ball by their second row - an offence that in football would have seen the guy get a straight red and a minimum three-match ban? :hehe:

PSRB
10-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Have you seen the New Zealanders are accusing Owen Farrell of 'diving' to get a penalty overturned after he was deliberately hit hard in the face off the ball by their second row - an offence that in football would have seen the guy get a straight red and a minimum three-match ban? :hehe:

Sore losers, I was actually impressed that he didn't make a meal of it all, in fact I don't think he even complained. i thought the Kiwi was very lucky not to at least get a yellow. The officials did seem to favour the Kiwis

Tony C
10-28-2019, 10:34 AM
....a good value for a much bigger winning margin imo

Burney
10-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Sore losers, I was actually impressed that he didn't make a meal of it all, in fact I don't think he even complained. i thought the Kiwi was very lucky not to at least get a yellow. The officials did seem to favour the Kiwis

I thought so, too. And I'll take no shít about how the game should be played from the team that nearly broke O'Driscoll's neck in that first Lions Test in 2005 and then were allowed to basically get away with it. Scumbags.

IUFG
10-31-2019, 08:34 AM
?

... the inability to defend a lead :redcard: