PDA

View Full Version : All you cünts' fault. All you cünts' fault. AFTV. All you cünts' fault.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-27-2019, 06:37 PM
I want him sacked in the morning and AW appointed as caretaker for the rest of the season.

bbrian
10-27-2019, 06:41 PM
I want him sacked in the morning and AW appointed as caretaker for the rest of the season.

Fair enough wanting Emery out ...what i dont get is this longing for the return of Wenger. This is what has been happening for several years now .

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-27-2019, 06:49 PM
Fair enough wanting Emery out ...what i dont get is this longing for the return of Wenger. This is what has been happening for several years now .

No. We used to have creativity and a shît defence. Now we have the latter.

Plus, Ozil would play the best footie of his career if that happened, just to prove a point.

Tony C
10-27-2019, 07:17 PM
you have to put up with Unai for another week

Eddie Jones not available till Sunday

IUFG
10-28-2019, 08:28 AM

ALL of this, is part of the Wenger legacy. A shít team. No cojones. And a bunch of cnuthead 20-30 year old supporters who think we have a divine right to win everything whilst playing like 1970 Brazil.

Xhaka shouldn't have been booed, that wasn't right. But then again he isn't good enough to be an Arsenal player, never mind the fúcking captain.

Appointing him as such is squarely at Emery's door.

The trapdoor bolt has been slid across, Unai...

Tony C
10-28-2019, 08:58 AM
There needs to be an investigation into the results of the Player’s vote imo

These Spaniards play by different rules imo