or he’ll end up in a storage locker like his mom

-

Desperately needs to go on loan imo

IUFG
10-24-2019, 11:03 PM
or he’ll end up in a storage locker like his mom

-

Desperately needs to go on loan imo

He's clearly not good enough for The Arsenal.

Though, he may well be good enough for Unai's Arsenal, of course.

WES
10-25-2019, 07:51 AM

Nope, he's not even good enough for Unai's Arsenal. :nono:

Still, I see talented young players throughout the team - Hector, Holding, wee Jock, Gwendoozi, Saka, Pepe, Martinelli

As someone said on here recently, if Unai doesn't work out he and the suits above him will have left a nice starting point for the next manager.

wd The Arsenal

PSRB
10-25-2019, 08:05 AM

I've said for a while, it's his attitude. He seems to think he's made it and now just strolls around and is far too casual

Pat Vegas
10-25-2019, 08:10 AM
I've said for a while, it's his attitude. He seems to think he's made it and now just strolls around and is far too casual

a lot of the people at the club have this mentality.

Pokster
10-25-2019, 08:17 AM
a lot of the people at the club have this mentality.

A lot of people on this board have this mentality

WES
10-25-2019, 08:58 AM

Oh, and I read a rave review on this Saliba lad the other day, you can see a new back five developing - Leno, Hector, Holding, Saliba and wee Jockie.

PSRB
10-25-2019, 09:00 AM
Oh, and I read a rave review on this Saliba lad the other day, you can see a new back five developing - Leno, Hector, Holding, Saliba and wee Jockie.

I've seen a few highlights of Saliba and I think we may have got ourselves a bit of a steal

WES
10-25-2019, 09:10 AM
I've seen a few highlights of Saliba and I think we may have got ourselves a bit of a steal

:nod: as we did with Gwendoozi imo. And Pepe. Well, at least in a market where Aaron Ramsey gets paid 400K a week and Harry Maguire costs 80 mil :hehe:

Pokster
10-25-2019, 09:22 AM
:nod: as we did with Gwendoozi imo. And Pepe. Well, at least in a market where Aaron Ramsey gets paid 400K a week and Harry Maguire costs 80 mil :hehe:

Not wuite sure why you keep mentioning Ramsey on 400k a week..... he cost them nothing, so assume a 4 yr contact equates to £80m spent.

£80m over 4 yrs doesn't sound bad when a repacement would cost £40-50m and then wages on top, so a lot more than £80m over 4 yrs

Tony C
10-25-2019, 09:51 AM
Can’t feel Sarri for anyone on that sort of money

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-25-2019, 10:52 AM

£100kpw = £5m pa. x 4 year contract is £20m.

So basically, they are paying AR 200k pw, same as we paid Mhikki, and are buying him for 40 mil. Half a Harry Maguire are you put it.

Not so stupid.

7sisters
10-25-2019, 12:20 PM
£100kpw = £5m pa. x 4 year contract is £20m.

So basically, they are paying AR 200k pw, same as we paid Mhikki, and are buying him for 40 mil. Half a Harry Maguire are you put it.

Not so stupid.

Not for them, obvs but watch them try to shift him and his agent on £400k per week, in the event he flops after a year or so..

Ash
10-25-2019, 01:01 PM
Not for them, obvs but watch them try to shift him and his agent on £400k per week, in the event he flops after a year or so..

btw 7s, congrats on being the first on here to call for Arsene to come in as an interim until the end of the season. It seems quite symmetrical to you being one of the first to want Arsene to go.

PS - I'm sure AW would be delighted to take that one on. :hehe:

7sisters
10-25-2019, 01:15 PM
btw 7s, congrats on being the first on here to call for Arsene to come in as an interim until the end of the season. It seems quite symmetrical to you being one of the first to want Arsene to go.

PS - I'm sure AW would be delighted to take that one on. :hehe:

:hehe: :thumbup:

7sisters
10-25-2019, 01:17 PM
I think it’s more obvious than that, T.
The bloke is basically thick.