PDA

View Full Version : I see there's ne'er a mention of Brexit today. Must have been Boris that piled those

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2019, 11:17 AM
poor Chinee wretches into the fridge to detract from his umpteenth major çunting in the commons.

Do we get an election before we quit the EU now?

Pat Vegas
10-24-2019, 11:20 AM
poor Chinee wretches into the fridge to detract from his umpteenth major çunting in the commons.

What is the point of the election?
Whatever plan anyone has always goes wrong. Didn't Teresa May try this already?
I am fed up of voting

Monty92
10-24-2019, 11:24 AM

Funny how what you describe as "major c*ntings" in the commons are invariably followed by a bounce in the polls :shrug:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-24-2019, 11:47 AM
Still, at least the freedom those tiddlywinks enjoyed on the back of that lorry for a few hrs away from the clutches of the People's Republic of China makes you proud to be a Westerner.

Monty92
10-24-2019, 11:53 AM
Still, at least the freedom those tiddlywinks enjoyed on the back of that lorry for a few hrs away from the clutches of the People's Republic of China makes you proud to be a Westerner.

My theory is that the driver took umbrage when they rudely ordered that he drive them to their preferred destination without so much as a greeting.

"Harrow dliver!!"

Ash
10-24-2019, 12:07 PM
I am fed up of voting

Is it a difficult journey to the polling station then? Luckily mine is only a few minutes away. I like voting if I think there's someone/thing worth voting for.

Monty92
10-24-2019, 12:12 PM
Is it a difficult journey to the polling station then? Luckily mine is only a few minutes away. I like voting if I think there's someone/thing worth voting for.

It's been a while since I congratulated you for fúcking everything up by voting for a supporter of terrorism who was always going to frustrate Brexit.

Congratulation :rolleyes:

Ash
10-24-2019, 12:12 PM

Let's hope we have an election as soon as possible. Those despicable MPs who have betrayed their voters and manifestos, even switching parties while being too dishonest, craven and arrogant to have a by-election, will be called to account.

btw, do you not feel a teensy bit anxious about the anti-democratic behaviour of this remain parliament? It's all very well blowharding about Boris but what might you think when a democratic decision that you do agree with is reversed by these sneering elites?

Ash
10-24-2019, 12:21 PM
It's been a while since I congratulated you for fúcking everything up by voting for a supporter of terrorism who was always going to frustrate Brexit.

Congratulation :rolleyes:

He's not a supporter of terrorism, there being no armed struggle in Ireland to support, if that's what you mean.

Everyone supporting the regime-changes operations against Libya and Syria, on the other hand, which probably includes most MPs but not JC, is a supporter of terrorism.

MI6, who fund Al Quaeda directly (through their franchise the 'White Helmets') actually fund actual terrorists.

Pat Vegas
10-24-2019, 12:23 PM

I haven't voted in my new area yet.
But it seems last time I voted a few times the country has been a bit of mess since. So I blame myself.

Monty92
10-24-2019, 12:31 PM
He's not a supporter of terrorism, there being no armed struggle in Ireland to support, if that's what you mean.

Everyone supporting the regime-changes operations against Libya and Syria, on the other hand, which probably includes most MPs but not JC, is a supporter of terrorism.

MI6, who fund Al Quaeda directly (through their franchise the 'White Helmets') actually fund actual terrorists.

You do realise that you come across as almost as stupid as Jorge when you play this tune.

Ash
10-24-2019, 12:58 PM
You do realise that you come across as almost as stupid as Jorge when you play this tune.

You started it, so ner. :vsign:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2019, 01:03 PM
do you not feel a teensy bit anxious about the anti-democratic behaviour of this remain parliament?

for the fact that an isolated, deregulated UK IS very much in the interests of the handful of media owning robber barons who have spent the last 40 years brainwashing the proles with pure works of fiction. One of the biggest fictions being, of course, that we could simply walk away and Europe would fold and give us everything we wanted as if Ulster, for example, didn't even exist. The fat loathsome mandarins of Brussels, many of whom didn't even speak English, were so terrified of losing our 500billion a day cash contribution to their coffers that they would fall to their knees blubbin.

To my shame I didn't even vote because I didn't think leave stood a chance. I hadn't even looked at the Express, Mail or Sun for 30 years such was my disgust at their appalling antics so I was unaware of what they were up to. I feel, along with thousands of others, that I was sucker punched.

Still, no worry, you'll get your Brexit soon enough. Boris will win the election with a landslide when the legions of democratically principled citizens vent their wrath. That's as long as he calls it before Jennifer Acuri's "stolen" laptop resurfaces.

Pokster
10-24-2019, 01:04 PM

Well, he does have a point. The UK doesn't seem to be rushing to stop dealing with Saudi Arabia, or giving turkey a good telling off

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2019, 01:07 PM
My theory is that the driver took umbrage when they rudely ordered that he drive them to their preferred destination without so much as a greeting.

"Harrow dliver!!"

That is as pitifully unfunny as your takeaway joke m

Sir C
10-24-2019, 01:08 PM
Well, he does have a point. The UK doesn't seem to be rushing to stop dealing with Saudi Arabia, or giving turkey a good telling off

Hmm. Whilst one might take exception to some of the more questionable activities of Turkey and Saudi Arabia, you do appreciate that there is a difference between a sovereign state and a proscribed terrorist organisation, don't you?

Sir C
10-24-2019, 01:09 PM
That is as pitifully unfunny as your takeaway joke m

You have become remarkable judgmental in your old age, h.

Pokster
10-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Hmm. Whilst one might take exception to some of the more questionable activities of Turkey and Saudi Arabia, you do appreciate that there is a difference between a sovereign state and a proscribed terrorist organisation, don't you?

Yes. of course I do... we sell arms to the Sovereign state of SA and don't seem to batter an eye lid when they attack other country's, not sure i agree with that policy

Sir C
10-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Yes. of course I do... we sell arms to the Sovereign state of SA and don't seem to batter an eye lid when they attack other country's, not sure i agree with that policy

Oh I'm quite sure that eyelids are batted and that there is constant frantic diplomatic discourse to try to keep them reined in; for any government there is the pragmatic matter of protecting the jobs and prosperity created by the arms industry. It's a compromise position, and a complex one.

Inviting convicted IRA terrorists to tea a week after their organisation attempted to murder the British government is just grubby. It also demonstrates and remarkable degree of hatred for this country and its democratic conventions.

Taking Diane Abbott behind the iron curtain is also a pretty filthy act.

Monty92
10-24-2019, 01:14 PM

Thick as mince, imo

Pokster
10-24-2019, 01:16 PM
Thick as mince, imo

Good job I rate your opinion on me as highly as I rate your opinion on football

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2019, 01:19 PM
You have become remarkable judgmental in your old age, h.

I think it is important for m to understand that simply making a joke about Maddie, people dying horrible deaths, child abuse and so on doesn't, of itself, make that joke funny. To be considered funny a joke must actually be funny.

Ash
10-24-2019, 02:11 PM
for the fact that an isolated, deregulated UK IS very much in the interests of the handful of media owning robber barons who have spent the last 40 years brainwashing the proles with pure works of fiction. One of the biggest fictions being, of course, that we could simply walk away and Europe would fold and give us everything we wanted as if Ulster, for example, didn't even exist. The fat loathsome mandarins of Brussels, many of whom didn't even speak English, were so terrified of losing our 500billion a day cash contribution to their coffers that they would fall to their knees blubbin.

To my shame I didn't even vote because I didn't think leave stood a chance. I hadn't even looked at the Express, Mail or Sun for 30 years such was my disgust at their appalling antics so I was unaware of what they were up to. I feel, along with thousands of others, that I was sucker punched.

Still, no worry, you'll get your Brexit soon enough. Boris will win the election with a landslide when the legions of democratically principled citizens vent their wrath. That's as long as he calls it before Jennifer Acuri's "stolen" laptop resurfaces.

One can argue that it was propaganda that took us in in the first place. Heath knew that ultimately our sovereignty would go, but pretended otherwise, and the country was drenched with promises of prosperity if we joined, and doom if we didn't. At age nine I soaked it all in and remember lecturing my friends how essential it was that we joined. Age nine. How does a nine-year old get to have a political opinion like that?