PDA

View Full Version : Not surprised to discover the nationality of the dead lorry people

Monty92
10-24-2019, 10:40 AM
Everyone knows Chinese doesn't travel well.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2019, 10:44 AM

. . . . . . . . .

Monty92
10-24-2019, 10:51 AM
. . . . . . . . .

Oh come on! That's a bloody good joke and you f*cking know it.

Sir C
10-24-2019, 10:57 AM

I'm not sure it is. Consider the popularity of Chinese food as a take away choice. Surely dishes of rice and noodles are ideally suited to survive the inevitable compromise of being squeezed into a cardboard container and driven around on a moped for an hour. Try doing that with, shall we say, a roast dinner and see the result - a soggy, inedible mess, I'd warrant.

No, I'd say that compared to many cuisines, Chinese travels pretty well.

Pat Vegas
10-24-2019, 10:57 AM

I'd normally ignore this sort of news.
but i've taken a keen interest at the lorry was 1 mile from my house and right next to my storage unit.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2019, 11:01 AM

Do you use Instagram and say "like" rather a lot m?

Monty92
10-24-2019, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure it is. Consider the popularity of Chinese food as a take away choice. Surely dishes of rice and noodles are ideally suited to survive the inevitable compromise of being squeezed into a cardboard container and driven around on a moped for an hour. Try doing that with, shall we say, a roast dinner and see the result - a soggy, inedible mess, I'd warrant.

No, I'd say that compared to many cuisines, Chinese travels pretty well.

For me, Clive, takeaway has to stand up to reheating, ideally in a microwave for speed. Nuking meat and rice is fine, but have you ever tried sticking your pork balls in a microwave? Soggy batter ensues.

By the way, was it you that recommended GoGo Pocha?

Monty92
10-24-2019, 11:04 AM
Do you use Instagram and say "like" rather a lot m?

No, I don't use Insta. The only social media I engage with is this place and being mean to Jorge on Twitter.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-24-2019, 11:12 AM
No, I don't use Insta. The only social media I engage with is this place and being mean to Jorge on Twitter.

I see you don't deny peppering your speech with the word like as a piece of meaningless punctuation.

Monty92
10-24-2019, 11:16 AM
I see you don't deny peppering your speech with the word like as a piece of meaningless punctuation.

I've never denied being a c*nt, if that's what you're ultimately getting at.

Sir C
10-24-2019, 11:34 AM
For me, Clive, takeaway has to stand up to reheating, ideally in a microwave for speed. Nuking meat and rice is fine, but have you ever tried sticking your pork balls in a microwave? Soggy batter ensues.

By the way, was it you that recommended GoGo Pocha?

1. I have no microwave. I see no reason to cancerise my food.
2. Yes. Why?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-24-2019, 11:36 AM
Will the Cultural Marxists, the promoters of illegal people trafficking take any agency over this?

Will they ****.

Sir C
10-24-2019, 11:38 AM
Will the Cultural Marxists, the promoters of illegal people trafficking take any agency over this?

Will they ****.

They will, of course, blame immigration controls, and redouble their demands for open borders. Whilst bemoaning the underfunding of the NHS.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-24-2019, 11:40 AM
They will, of course, blame immigration controls, and redouble their demands for open borders. Whilst bemoaning the underfunding of the NHS.

Funnily enough the proper strict immigration control countries like China, Cuba and Saudi Arabia won't come into their firing lines. It's almost as if to these people, the entire reason they got into Cultural Marxism was due to their obsession with '**** Whitey'.

Monty92
10-24-2019, 11:49 AM
2. Yes. Why?

Mate's just moved to Winchester and looking for somewhere to meet close to Waterloo

Sir C
10-24-2019, 11:56 AM
Mate's just moved to Winchester and looking for somewhere to meet close to Waterloo

Hmm, you'd only go there for the food, really. It's a bit dingy.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-24-2019, 01:55 PM
2. Yes. Why?

Agreed. Never had one. Only thing I ever cooked in a microwave is ketamin, for quite a few years, until some crusty genius worked out that we could poor the liquid K into a clean, non-stick frying pan and just put that on the hob. When cooked, run the back of said pan under cold water to cool it down, and then scrape and sniff.

Nuking it meant you got lots of white cystally powder over the top of the microwave. But was much quicker than steaming on a plate over a pan of boiling water which was the only way anyone used to do it in the early '90s.

But in K terms, the frying pan to the microwave was like Amazon to the High St.

Though now you mention it, I haven't heard that crackling sound followed by a "bing" that hold me the drugs were ready for over 20 years. But I kinda miss it.

Sir C
10-24-2019, 02:01 PM
Agreed. Never had one. Only thing I ever cooked in a microwave is ketamin, for quite a few years, until some crusty genius worked out that we could poor the liquid K into a clean, non-stick frying pan and just put that on the hob. When cooked, run the back of said pan under cold water to cool it down, and then scrape and sniff.

Nuking it meant you got lots of white cystally powder over the top of the microwave. But was much quicker than steaming on a plate over a pan of boiling water which was the only way anyone used to do it in the early '90s.

But in K terms, the frying pan to the microwave was like Amazon to the High St.

Though now you mention it, I haven't heard that crackling sound followed by a "bing" that hold me the drugs were ready for over 20 years. But I kinda miss it.

I shared a house with a lad who taught me to make scrambled eggs ina microwave, which her served on Marmite toast. We once let a friend of a friend stay for a few weeks who had just been released from prison. When he left he gave us a 9 bar of Moroccan Black as a thank you. We decided to see just how quickly two lads could smoke their way through 9 oz of high grade hashish.

Fúck em, we got through some microwaved scrambled eggs in the next few weeks.

PSRB
10-24-2019, 02:03 PM
2. Yes. Why?

We have one as part of the 2nd Oven, quite handy for the kids

WES
10-24-2019, 02:07 PM
We have one as part of the 2nd Oven, quite handy for the kids

And popcorn. Microwave popcorn is ace. Very easy and tastes just as good. Lashings of butter n salt obvs.