PDA

View Full Version : Mike Dean was loving that last night.

Sir C
10-22-2019, 08:27 AM
Unai Emery has made Mike Riley's gimp happy. That's all you need to know.

PSRB
10-22-2019, 08:32 AM

I know Sokratis made an absolute meal of it but that was as clear a shirt pull as you'll see and not a peep from VAR

Oh and whilst it wasn't a pen on Saka, it was not a dive

Pat Vegas
10-22-2019, 08:36 AM

Did you see the way he pointed for a goal kick for Sheffield during injury time.
almost jumping for joy.

Pokster
10-22-2019, 08:39 AM
I know Sokratis made an absolute meal of it but that was as clear a shirt pull as you'll see and not a peep from VAR

Oh and whilst it wasn't a pen on Saka, it was not a dive

Not sure why the shirt pull didn't even go to VAR? but after this weekends game he would probably have been booked for diving

Sir C
10-22-2019, 08:41 AM
Did you see the way he pointed for a goal kick for Sheffield during injury time.
almost jumping for joy.

I was watching through my fingers to be hinest. It was like watching a car crash.

Pokster
10-22-2019, 08:44 AM
I was watching through my fingers to be hinest. It was like watching a car crash.

Well if you drive while watching the road through your fingers then you are likely to crash

Last night was like so many away games over the last 5 years or so.... too predictable. It was like watching Leeds (I ahve to watch them now), loads of the ball but never look like scoring

IUFG
10-22-2019, 08:50 AM

fúcking sigh...

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?607895

Pat Vegas
10-22-2019, 08:50 AM

it's so bloody boring lately I tend to just have it on and play games on my phone.

IUFG
10-22-2019, 08:51 AM

The theatrics when he booked Freddie... LOOK AT ME!