PDA

View Full Version : Good ebening.

Sir C
10-21-2019, 07:41 PM
Enjoying this utter ****show?

redgunamo
10-21-2019, 07:55 PM
The man certainly seems to be struggling somewhat, doesn't he. Set-pieces are his speciality, he tells us, while making us one of the worst teams in the league at dealing with them. And he otherwise appears unable to buy a clean sheet for love nor money.

Not good.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-21-2019, 07:56 PM

Pavé tournedos with the barbe of fat around them (and my mate and daughter gave me their barbes) with a blue sauce, lush salad and a fresh baguette for scooping up the extra sauce from a bowl on the table.

In the final cooking period before we started eating, whilst away from the computer, the northerners scored.

So yes, Dick and Pepe and whoever was at fault for the goal I didn't see have stopped my ebening being goo.

Sir C
10-21-2019, 08:02 PM
Pavé tournedos with the barbe of fat around them (and my mate and daughter gave me their barbes) with a blue sauce, lush salad and a fresh baguette for scooping up the extra sauce from a bowl on the table.

In the final cooking period before we started eating, whilst away from the computer, the northerners scored.

So yes, Dick and Pepe and whoever was at fault for the goal I didn't see have stopped my ebening being goo.

Korean fried chicken. I adore Korean fried chicken.

Sir C
10-21-2019, 08:16 PM
The man certainly seems to be struggling somewhat, doesn't he. Set-pieces are his speciality, he tells us, while making us one of the worst teams in the league at dealing with them. And he otherwise appears unable to buy a clean sheet for love nor money.

Not good.

This is nothing short of hilarious now.

We’re rubbish enough to be funny. The last time we were this **** was 1983. I sort of like it.

barrybueno
10-21-2019, 08:23 PM
This is nothing short of hilarious now.

We’re rubbish enough to be funny. The last time we were this **** was 1983. I sort of like it.

That's the spirit C, don't let it ruin your ebening :thumbup:

Sir C
10-21-2019, 08:27 PM
That's the spirit C, don't let it ruin your ebening :thumbup:

Once you get over the memories of how Arsène spoilt us, it reminds me of the days of hopelessness and dry, self deprecating humour on the north bank. I may embrace it joyfully.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-21-2019, 08:33 PM
Korean fried chicken. I adore Korean fried chicken.

I never knew such a thing existed. What's it like? Does it taste of dog? Everything strange just tastes of dog, they say.

Sir C
10-21-2019, 08:38 PM
I never knew such a thing existed. What's it like? Does it taste of dog? Everything strange just tastes of dog, they say.

Lord no. Dog is ****ing horrible. My advice is: never eat dog.

barrybueno
10-21-2019, 08:41 PM
Once you get over the memories of how Arsène spoilt us, it reminds me of the days of hopelessness and dry, self deprecating humour on the north bank. I may embrace it joyfully.

Tbh honest this feels like a typical Monday night Arsenal away game v some northerners. I feel like I've seen this many, many times before.

WES
10-21-2019, 08:59 PM
Tbh honest this feels like a typical Monday night Arsenal away game v some northerners. I feel like I've seen this many, many times before.

We’ve been watching it for years, Baz. Some dirty northern club nick one on a set piece and then defend with their lives and we lack the guile to break them down.

Having said that, it would have been nice to see some proper fullbacks providing some width and decent balls across the box. Not sure I saw one of those all game. I really hope the wee Jock and Hector are close to fitness

redgunamo
10-21-2019, 09:16 PM
Quite right. Blandly expecting some random Basque to abruptly match Arsene, our greatest ever manager, is pure silliness, and not a little disrespectful. We shall probably never see Wenger's like again.