This seems a reasonable investment of a tennar imo
Can only see one of them happening (Australia) tbh

Tony C
10-17-2019, 01:10 PM
Well that’s good then...can cash out my tennar after game 1 :clap:

Luis Anaconda
10-17-2019, 01:27 PM
Well that’s good then...can cash out my tennar after game 1 :clap:
Very true :hehe: Didn't think of that. Still think England will win but definitely the most finely balanced of the four games. Think Eddie has shown them a lot of respect in dropping Ford, though can see why he did it. Manu needs to step up and have a monster game at 12

PSRB
10-17-2019, 02:11 PM
Very true :hehe: Didn't think of that. Still think England will win but definitely the most finely balanced of the four games. Think Eddie has shown them a lot of respect in dropping Ford, though can see why he did it. Manu needs to step up and have a monster game at 12

I think we'll batter the Aussies and the Japs will cause an upset

Luis Anaconda
10-17-2019, 02:44 PM
I think we'll batter the Aussies and the Japs will cause an upset
Does your confidence spread to Monday night?

Tony C
10-17-2019, 03:23 PM
I did consider further upsets ie United and er United

That’s 7200/1 with the 4 Rugby upsets

Tennar = a nice downpayment on a House imo

PSRB
10-17-2019, 03:59 PM
Does your confidence spread to Monday night?

Well, I'm confident the BiL won't score the winner

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2019, 08:42 AM
Well, I'm confident the BiL won't score the winner

:hehe: Is he injured - otherwise that would be worth a bet now you've said it

PSRB
10-18-2019, 10:15 AM
:hehe: Is he injured - otherwise that would be worth a bet now you've said it

Think he'll be on the bench, has been injured but was well enough to piss off to Portugal and play golf during international break

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2019, 10:48 AM
Think he'll be on the bench, has been injured but was well enough to piss off to Portugal and play golf during international break
Warm weather training surely 😉

Maravilloso Marvo
10-18-2019, 11:33 AM

I'm surprised they didn't just train as normal during the international break. Do Sheffield United have any international players?

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2019, 11:40 AM
I'm surprised they didn't just train as normal during the international break. Do Sheffield United have any international players?

John Egan - played both games for Ireland and Enda Stevens played the one against Switzerland. John Fleck played for Scotland against Russia. Dean Henderson was in the England squad!

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-18-2019, 03:42 PM
John Egan - played both games for Ireland and Enda Stevens played the one against Switzerland. John Fleck played for Scotland against Russia. Dean Henderson was in the England squad!

Assuming that chap you name plays for SU, then that means they have more players in the England squad than we do.

When did we last have an England international? Wilshere? Walcott? What happened to them and Ox?

It's not having players in the French squad that hurts me. Does Laca get in their squad now when he's fit?

Actually, do we have any proper internationals any more? i.e. not countries like Greece, Switz, Bosnia etc. Proper countries.

Luis Anaconda
10-18-2019, 04:33 PM
Assuming that chap you name plays for SU, then that means they have more players in the England squad than we do.

When did we last have an England international? Wilshere? Walcott? What happened to them and Ox?

It's not having players in the French squad that hurts me. Does Laca get in their squad now when he's fit?

Actually, do we have any proper internationals any more? i.e. not countries like Greece, Switz, Bosnia etc. Proper countries.
Wekbeck was probably our last England player, though Willock will be soon. Deschamps doesn't like Laca (though Guendozi was in the squad last time. Ceballos plays for Spain. Leno is in the Germany squad and quite frankly its a bit ****y to talk about proper countries, particularly when one of the ones you slate has won a major international tournament in the last 15 years

Best played for Northern Ireland, Weah for Liberia. Bale plays for Wales. Are Belgium a proper country? The Netherlands?

barrybueno
10-19-2019, 11:04 AM
I’ve noted the 4 outsiders in the Quarters pays 334/1

Australia to beat England
Ireland to beat New Zealand
France to beat Wales
Japan to beat South Africa

This seems a reasonable investment of a tennar imo

All Blacks in the semi then T, that Jonah Lomu is going to destroy us again :cry:

Tony C
10-19-2019, 11:14 AM
No Chinese food tonight for me :-(

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-19-2019, 02:19 PM
Wekbeck was probably our last England player, though Willock will be soon. Deschamps doesn't like Laca (though Guendozi was in the squad last time. Ceballos plays for Spain. Leno is in the Germany squad and quite frankly its a bit ****y to talk about proper countries, particularly when one of the ones you slate has won a major international tournament in the last 15 years

Best played for Northern Ireland, Weah for Liberia. Bale plays for Wales. Are Belgium a proper country? The Netherlands?

Of course the Cloggies are a proper country - I've been happy living there which is the major criterion in whether a country is proper or not.

I forgot about Greece. That must have been sometime in the first decade of the century. I was playing babyfoot outside my truck somewhere in the South of France (c. Toulouse, perhaps) and put the radio on to hear laughing French commentators making jokes about how all the kebab (sandwich Grec) sellers in the centre of Paris must be having fun.

Hadn't even really been aware the tourney was on.

Didn't another small team win recently? Or am I thinking of Jensen 92?

How are the Bubbles doing now? I take it Papa Sok plays for them.