PDA

View Full Version : So after 9 games this season in the league

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 11:24 AM
we will have the sum total of 5 different refs:

Mike Dean (who will be ref on Monday - i, do your job) twice
Anthony Taylor twice
Martin "What Foul, He Only Clipped Him With That Chainsaw" Atkinson THREE ****ING TIMES
Kevin Friend once
Jon Moss once (Thank God).

I am sure this isn't right

Pat Vegas
10-16-2019, 11:27 AM

Anthony Taylor twice
Martin "What Foul, He Only Clipped Him With That Chainsaw" Atkinson THREE ****ING TIMES
Kevin Friend once

How many Premier league refs are there?

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 11:30 AM
How many Premier league refs are there?

According to Transfermarkt 17

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/schiedsrichter/wettbewerb/GB1/saison_id/2019

Pat Vegas
10-16-2019, 11:37 AM
According to Transfermarkt 17

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/schiedsrichter/wettbewerb/GB1/saison_id/2019
I see the are mainly bitter northerners.

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 11:59 AM

Yeah - we are ****ed really

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
10-16-2019, 12:09 PM
:Autism:
----------

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-16-2019, 12:14 PM

Almost all Northerners, and none from London. That's unacceptable. More than 1 in 7 Englishmen are Londoners. Therefore we should have 2.5 London refs.

Cheating northern monkeys. All makes sense now.

7sisters
10-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Almost all Northerners, and none from London. That's unacceptable. More than 1 in 7 Englishmen are Londoners. Therefore we should have 2.5 London refs.

But at least 5 in 7 Londoners aren’t English 🤫

IUFG
10-16-2019, 12:32 PM

Anthony Taylor twice
Kevin Friend once

look at this smarmy cnut...
https://premierleague-static-files.s3.amazonaws.com/premierleague/photos/players/250x250/o10508.png

https://www.premierleague.com/referees/index

IUFG
10-16-2019, 01:04 PM
look at this smarmy cnut...
https://premierleague-static-files.s3.amazonaws.com/premierleague/photos/players/250x250/o10508.png

https://www.premierleague.com/referees/index

And in any case, it is not like PGMOL is run by an incompetent fúcker...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Pokster
10-16-2019, 01:08 PM

That is why we are now 3rd and not lower #northernersforarsenal

Ash
10-16-2019, 01:21 PM
And in any case, it is not like PGMOL is run by an incompetent fúcker...

15 years today. :-|

(according to a gloating plastic Manc here)

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 01:26 PM
15 years today. :-|

(according to a gloating plastic Manc here)

They are a week (and a day out) - October 24th. I think today was the last of the 49

Will you be watching our humiliation against Sheff U in the pub on Monday. I may well be in town - and thirsty :)

Sir C
10-16-2019, 01:33 PM
They are a week (and a day out) - October 24th. I think today was the last of the 49

Will you be watching our humiliation against Sheff U in the pub on Monday. I may well be in town - and thirsty :)

The last of the 49 was Villa at Higbury, wasn't it? Didn't Lee Hendrie score early and do a lap of honour? I remember thinking he might regret that if it angered our players.

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 01:47 PM
The last of the 49 was Villa at Higbury, wasn't it? Didn't Lee Hendrie score early and do a lap of honour? I remember thinking he might regret that if it angered our players.

Yep - I was a bit late for kick-off and entered the Clock End to see rat boy running the length of the pitch towards us in celebration. Hardly worth the effort really

Sir C
10-16-2019, 01:53 PM
Yep - I was a bit late for kick-off and entered the Clock End to see rat boy running the length of the pitch towards us in celebration. Hardly worth the effort really

Wait, that means it's just over 15 years siunce I met v! Before the Blackburn game.

:cry: :love: :smokin: :lager:

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 02:02 PM
Wait, that means it's just over 15 years siunce I met v! Before the Blackburn game.

:cry: :love: :smokin: :lager:

And neither of you have changed a bit

save for looking 15 years older

Sir C
10-16-2019, 02:06 PM
And neither of you have changed a bit

save for looking 15 years older

:nod: I cannot tell a lie, I look like a mildly warmed corpse. She, of course, remains as beautiful as ever :love: Even at 22 stone.

Pokster
10-16-2019, 02:12 PM
:nod: I cannot tell a lie, I like like a mildly warmed corpse. She, of course, remains as beautiful as ever :love: Even at 22 stone.

As la says, you haven't changed

Ash
10-16-2019, 02:18 PM

Hadn't been planning on that, as I like to get value from my exorbitant Sky sub where I can, but it is a possibility. We can shout at Mike Dean together. If not you could give WES a shout. :hehe:

Are you working or visiting?

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Hadn't been planning on that, as I like to get value from my exorbitant Sky sub where I can, but it is a possibility. We can shout at Mike Dean together. If not you could give WES a shout. :hehe:

Are you working or visiting?
Visiting - family thing over the weekend but thought I would add on a couple of days from my ridiculous amount of holiday left

Sir C
10-16-2019, 02:21 PM
Visiting - family thing over the weekend but thought I would add on a couple of days from my ridiculous amount of holiday left

How long have you been there now la?

Luis Anaconda
10-16-2019, 03:21 PM
How long have you been there now la?
7 and 1/2 years :yikes:

Sir C
10-16-2019, 03:35 PM

Christ almighty, how did that happen? :yikes:

Ash
10-16-2019, 03:47 PM

Same time I started my current job. We had both been made redundant before around the same time (though you took yours :kerching: ). You went to Austraya to watch the Ashes.

Just Trent
10-16-2019, 04:47 PM

Anthony Taylor twice
Kevin Friend once

Monday Night in Sheffield, Mike Dean, Phil Jagielka

:-(:-(

Ash
10-16-2019, 06:56 PM

So yes, if you're around. Any particular pub?

Luis Anaconda
10-17-2019, 08:13 AM
So yes, if you're around. Any particular pub?
Not sure which ones even show them these days - is there anything up your way. Otherwise I guess the Famous Cock would be favourite

IUFG
10-17-2019, 08:23 AM
Not sure which ones even show them these days - is there anything up your way. Otherwise I guess the Famous Cock would be favourite

I'm sure A will want to meet up in the White Swan, what with his penchant for :spoons: and all that...

Luis Anaconda
10-17-2019, 08:30 AM
I'm sure A will want to meet up in the White Swan, what with his penchant for :spoons: and all that...

If only they showed football

Ash
10-17-2019, 11:51 AM

The Oak 'n Pasty, Whittington Stone. Haven't been in the Boston for years.

Famous Cock is fine though if you like.

Luis Anaconda
10-17-2019, 01:08 PM
The Oak 'n Pasty, Whittington Stone. Haven't been in the Boston for years.

Famous Cock is fine though if you like.

Would be good. It is nice and close to the Victoria Line (staying near Victoria) (just hope WES doesn't see this)

Ash
10-17-2019, 01:12 PM
Would be good. It is nice and close to the Victoria Line (staying near Victoria) (just hope WES doesn't see this)

:thumbup:

I bet you hardly recognise the Victoria area now. Much of it has been completely rebuilt. Do go up the tower of the cathedral if you've not done so.

Luis Anaconda
10-17-2019, 01:23 PM

I bet you hardly recognise the Victoria area now. Much of it has been completely rebuilt. Do go up the tower of the cathedral if you've not done so.

Yep - stayed there a bit last year. Wonderful picture to be taken of the new glass structures towering above the (thankfully free of scaffold) theatre just by the station

Sir C
10-17-2019, 01:29 PM

I walked out of Victoria a couple of weeks ago and noted with dismay that they were scaffolding the old bsuilding opposite, as if to dismantle it. That's the building that contained Overton's fish restaurant where, in the 1970s, my mum would take me for a slap up lunch at the end of the school holidays. There would be huge prawns and Dover Soles or lobsters; smoked salmon maybe. As I stood gazing up at a window where oft I had sat, my eye was drawn to a ghstly image in the wall - the faint outline of 'Overtons' int he plaster.

I sank to my knees, and wept. I wept for my mother, now dead. I wept for the child that was me, now dead. I wept for lobsters, now about 45 quid for a big one. :cry:

IUFG
10-17-2019, 01:52 PM
If only they showed football

Football in 'spoons? Could you imagine the types that would be in them when an England match is on? :puke: