PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone remind me who it was, only the other day and amid widespread ridicule,

Monty92
10-11-2019, 09:18 AM
that said there'd be some kind of fudge that give the DUP, ERG and Tory rebels a fig leaf to begrudgingly vote a deal through, with the help of a handful of Labour back benchers? :rubchin:

Still laughing? Thought not :-)

Sir C
10-11-2019, 09:27 AM
that said there'd be some kind of fudge that give the DUP, ERG and Tory rebels a fig leaf to begrudgingly vote a deal through, with the help of a handful of Labour back benchers? :rubchin:

Is there a decent seafood restaurant in Faversham? This afternoon I want to drive to the coast and peer mournfully across the grey water, then eat a large Dover sole.

Luis Anaconda
10-11-2019, 09:28 AM

Name of your comedy show?

Ash
10-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Name of your comedy show?

Good areas, Shane.

Monty92
10-11-2019, 09:37 AM
Is there a decent seafood restaurant in Faversham? This afternoon I want to drive to the coast and peer mournfully across the grey water, then eat a large Dover sole.

In Faversham itself, rather than Whitstable?

Not really. The only decent places to eat in Favo are pubs, sadly. For fish, I'd go for the Three Mariners, which has a bit of a maritime theme going on, down to the food itself. Nice pub.

You can take a walk out onto the marshes afterwards and rape someone/get raped, depending on your preference.

Sir C
10-11-2019, 09:42 AM

Not really. The only decent places to eat in Favo are pubs, sadly. For fish, I'd go for the Three Mariners, which has a bit of a maritime theme going on, down to the food itself. Nice pub.

You can take a walk out onto the marshes afterwards and rape someone/get raped, depending on your preference.

I just fancied a change from Whitstable. The Crab and Winkle it is, then.

Or Rocksalt. Maybe I'll take myself down to Folkestone.

Pop the kettle on and I'll swing by yours on the way for a coffee and some of your famous hospitality.

Monty92
10-11-2019, 09:48 AM
I just fancied a change from Whitstable. The Crab and Winkle it is, then.

Or Rocksalt. Maybe I'll take myself down to Folkestone.

Pop the kettle on and I'll swing by yours on the way for a coffee and some of your famous hospitality.

Sure, although the kids might be around, which I think would contravene your court orders?

Maravilloso Marvo
10-11-2019, 09:51 AM

Hmmmm :sherlock:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-11-2019, 09:53 AM

. . . . . . . . . . .

Sir C
10-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Sure, although the kids might be around, which I think would contravene your court orders?

How is little Anus?

Sir C
10-11-2019, 09:54 AM
. . . . . . . . . . .

Must you be so vulgar? Honestly.

Monty92
10-11-2019, 09:55 AM
How is little Anus?

She is, with considerable irony, a massive pain in the hole.

Monty92
10-11-2019, 09:56 AM
. . . . . . . . . . .

:indenial: :hehe: :hehe:

Sir C
10-11-2019, 09:59 AM
She is, with considerable irony, a massive pain in the hole.

One wonders what might have psychologically scarred the poor child. Perhaps being given the name Sphincter might have warped her a bit?

barrybueno
10-11-2019, 10:00 AM

:music: Peter Cushing lives in whitstable :music:

Monty92
10-11-2019, 10:02 AM

Yes, there's an art deco cinema on the high street that's been re-named after him.

IUFG
10-11-2019, 10:03 AM

a poor man's Half Man Half Biscuit imo

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-11-2019, 10:53 AM
:indenial: :hehe: :hehe:

I simply don't believe it can possibly happen - unless Berni says it won't of course but with Tusk making conciliatory noise now I am very worried.

We'll be stuck with the Bullingdon Cundstain for 10 years and he will ruin us with his populist spending agenda and we'll be stuck with you prancing around AWIMB bragging like a bowl-weevil on a tree stump.

Ash
10-11-2019, 10:58 AM

:music: I have seen him on his bicycle :music:

Luis Anaconda
10-11-2019, 11:09 AM
a poor man's Half Man Half Biscuit imo

That's the second reference to HMHB i have seen today - apparently they are still going strong