PDA

View Full Version : Any of you on here members of Extinction Rebellion?

eastgermanautos
10-09-2019, 03:15 PM
I'm considering getting the t shirt :rubchin:

Ash
10-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Been on many aeroplanes recently?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
10-09-2019, 03:41 PM
Any of you on here members of Extinction Rebellion?

Nah - most of em are just nearly extinct.

bbrian
10-09-2019, 05:17 PM
Nah - most of em are just nearly extinct.

Hahhahahhahaa lols :hehe:

Tony C
10-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Saw a video of them using a diesel generator to charge their fancy iPhones and p-ssing off to McDonalds for quarter pounders for lunch :clap:

Best story I heard was then heading off to the Artic in an electric / solar powered boat to film the melting ice...they were told not too because it’s a lie but they ignored everyone and got trapped in the ice.

So we had to send in a rescue team to free them and bring them back home :clap:

IUFG
10-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Saw a video of them using a diesel generator to charge their fancy iPhones and p-ssing off to McDonalds for quarter pounders for lunch :clap:

I see people are defending these XR Londoners for going to McD's as "They have to eat", etc, yet XR Denmark were stopping someone going into a burger joint. Well trying to.

They need to get their fúcking act together and be consistent imo.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-10-2019, 04:21 PM

I'll probably be going on some demos when I get to Paris, though ironically, I'm now gonna fly as I can't be arsed being stuck on a coach unable to drive through the streets around Victoria.

Interestingly, given the way they all upload videos to social media, spending 7 mins watching a video on your phone uses the same 'leccy as having a new fridge on for 24 hrs.

Yet XR are trying to shut down airports but never tell their followers to stop posting selfie videos of the protests.

Billy Goat Sverige
10-11-2019, 07:49 AM
He’s the sort of California **** who loves Greta Thunberg and all the eco warriors but regularly jets around the globe and probably drives something that wouldn’t look out of place in a Transformers movie.

Tony C
10-11-2019, 07:53 AM
Should’ve left No Legs on the roof of the plane and taken off.

That would’ve thought them a lesson

Pat Vegas
10-11-2019, 08:50 AM

They sound like a death metal band.

PSRB
10-11-2019, 09:07 AM
Should’ve left No Legs on the roof of the plane and taken off.

That would’ve thought them a lesson

25c in Denver on Wednesday, -6c and snow on Thursday :yikes:

Luis Anaconda
10-11-2019, 09:27 AM
25c in Denver on Wednesday, -6c and snow on Thursday :yikes:
Supposed to be 23 degrees here over the weekend - was freezing yesterday. I prefer it that way round though

Tony C
10-11-2019, 10:20 AM
Almost lunch so #EATtheBABIES

Ash
10-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Almost lunch so #EATtheBABIES

I presume that was a spoof. No-one can be quite that mad, surely? She even had the T-shirt.

Monty92
10-11-2019, 10:57 AM
I presume that was a spoof. No-one can be quite that mad, surely? She even had the T-shirt.

The fact that no-one is at all sure if it was hoax (I believe it was) is proof enough of how utterly mental the left have become.

I guess with some states now pushing to legalise post-birth abortion, there's no obvious reason to assume she was a hoax.