PDA

View Full Version : I don’t want to go OTT but this Martinelli kid is going to be

Billy Goat Sverige
10-04-2019, 08:29 AM
an absolute baller, as they say. He turned 18 three months ago and was making runs an experienced striker like Auba would be proud of.

Two of our most promising recent signings have been dirt cheap players plucked from obscurity. We’ve got our Arsenal back :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
10-04-2019, 08:31 AM
an absolute baller, as they say. He turned 18 three months ago and was making runs an experienced striker like Auba would be proud of.

Two of our most promising recent signings have been dirt cheap players plucked from obscurity. We’ve got our Arsenal back :cloud9:
Martinelli and David Luiz?

IUFG
10-04-2019, 08:49 AM

I thought he had a touch of the van Persies about him last night.

not the rapey bit, obvs.

PSRB
10-04-2019, 08:50 AM

I believe I said as much a couple of weeks ago :-)

Tony C
10-04-2019, 10:36 AM
So far I’ve heard people compare him to Ronaldo, Suarez, Shearer, Fowler and Van Persie :clap:

Leaning towards Kane myself :illwatson:

Pat Vegas
10-04-2019, 10:43 AM
I thought he had a touch of the van Persies about him last night.

not the rapey bit, obvs.

I think he reminds me of Anelka and bit of Lacazette

Monty92
10-04-2019, 10:45 AM
So far I’ve heard people compare him to Ronaldo, Suarez, Shearer, Fowler and Van Persie :clap:

Leaning towards Kane myself :illwatson:

Kane for me, Clive, sans dirty y*dness and chinnyness.