Tony C
10-03-2019, 10:01 PM
That is all

:driving:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-03-2019, 11:14 PM
That is all

So do I. I feel a right cünt. All last season, and summer, I wanted him gone. I was overjoyed when we signed the Chav for two years cos I assumed a CH who'd won the title in so many different leagues must be a top drawer defender. And two years meant Saliba had a season to adapt.

Now I want Mustfai starting instead of Luiz, who I want given a one way tube ticket back to West London.

Out of interest, how many clean sheets have we kept with Luiz this season? And how many with Squadron? And how many with Chambers CH? And how many with Holding? Would like to see those stats.

Gallas - cünt. Cech - cünt. Luiz - cünt.

Maybe Dick realised that instead of paying someone to take Squadron off our hands, if he signed Luiz, not only would we all fall in love with Mustafi again, but the player himself would recover his confidence cos he's think "Compared to Luiz, I'm Tony Adams. I can win my place back if I knuckle down here."

Ash
10-03-2019, 11:22 PM
That is all

Made his one mandatory ricket but apart from that did well. I'm hoping for a Jame Lannister style arc of redemption - at least before he does something comical to cost us top four at the end of the season.