PDA

View Full Version : Here me now. Back when Liverpool were floundering around in this

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-03-2019, 08:19 PM
competition, Anfield was still pretty much full for every home tie. What you see there in the Arab Bowl is what you get when you court tourists, JCLs and middle class wánkers who feck off back to rugger when there's no more glory .

Wenger out

barrybueno
10-03-2019, 08:25 PM
competition, Anfield was still pretty much full for every home tie. What you see there in the Arab Bowl is what you get when you court tourists, JCLs and middle class wánkers who feck off back to rugger when there's no more glory .

Wenger out

Don't forget most of the vermin bundle in for free at Anfield, or anywhere else tbh

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Don't forget most of the vermin bundle in for free at Anfield, or anywhere else tbh

It's only £2.50 at our place on Europa nights bb

barrybueno
10-03-2019, 08:37 PM
It's only £2.50 at our place on Europa nights bb

:hehe: Tbf I've just looked and it seems the dearest is only £23 odd and loads cheaper than that. Must be weather related then, soft southern pussies :-\

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-03-2019, 08:39 PM
:hehe: Tbf I've just looked and it seems the dearest is only £23 odd and loads cheaper than that. Must be weather related then, soft southern pussies :-\

Do we still announce those fake attendance figures 10 minutes before the final whistle?

barrybueno
10-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Do we still announce those fake attendance figures 10 minutes before the final whistle?

I didn't hear it on this occasion. Didn't they justify it a while ago by saying is was based on tickets sold? Wánkers :hehe:

Ash
10-03-2019, 11:14 PM

Wenger out

Where were you sitting tonight, Herbs?

Chap next to me brought his small child for her first game. She spent the first 10 minutes saying "are we going to score now"? and then Martinelli wove his magic. She spent the second half asleep. awww, bless.

Ash
10-03-2019, 11:17 PM
I didn't hear it on this occasion. Didn't they justify it a while ago by saying is was based on tickets sold? Wánkers :hehe:

They haven't announced it for about the last five years.

Maravilloso Marvo
10-04-2019, 06:15 AM
Where were you sitting tonight, Herbs?

Chap next to me brought his small child for her first game. She spent the first 10 minutes saying "are we going to score now"? and then Martinelli wove his magic. She spent the second half asleep. awww, bless.

You were sitting next to Neg and Marion?

IUFG
10-04-2019, 08:56 AM
They haven't announced it for about the last five years.

:nod: they don't embarass themselves on that one anymore.

then they go and play Sweet Caroline . . . smh

Ash
10-04-2019, 09:17 AM
:nod: they don't embarass themselves on that one anymore.

then they go and play Sweet Caroline . . . smh

:music: Oh-oh-oh!

I quite like it, actually. :hide:

IUFG
10-04-2019, 09:19 AM
:music: Oh-oh-oh!

I quite like it, actually. :hide:

It's no Cracklin Rosie

Sir C
10-04-2019, 09:38 AM
It's no Cracklin Rosie

Neil Diamond gets a bad press.

Here he is performing at the invitation of Robbie Robertson... he truly is one of the great singer-songwriters of our time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RurccWvJiS8

IUFG
10-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Neil Diamond gets a bad press.

Here he is performing at the invitation of Robbie Robertson... he truly is one of the great singer-songwriters of our time.

indeed, sc. He knocks that purveyor of dirge Springsteen into a cocked hat.

Sir C
10-04-2019, 09:54 AM
indeed, sc. He knocks that purveyor of dirge Springsteen into a cocked hat.

Bruce with Robbie. Added Fogerty for your pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez7Pe4fCYt4

IUFG
10-04-2019, 09:59 AM
Bruce with Robbie. Added Fogerty for your pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez7Pe4fCYt4

blocked and reported.

PSRB
10-04-2019, 10:25 AM

Wenger out

Their attendance back then was around 42,000???? So, we actually get pretty similar levels

barrybueno
10-04-2019, 11:55 AM
It's no Cracklin Rosie

Now you're talking! :thumbup: