PDA

View Full Version : What do you smell of AWIMB?

Burney
10-02-2019, 01:35 PM
I have recently transitioned from Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza to Terre d'Hermès and am digging it ('terre' - 'digging it' - geddit?).

How about the rest of you?

Viva Prat Vegas
10-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Sandalwood
:-)

Sir C
10-02-2019, 01:37 PM
I have recently transitioned from Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza to Terre d'Hermès and am digging it ('terre' - 'digging it' - geddit?).

Tom Ford, Tobacco Oud.

When I wqas courting the glw she told me once that she loved my natural smell, "a mixture of Scotch and fags."

I was rather pleased with that.

IUFG
10-02-2019, 01:38 PM

you have a whiff of lavender about you?

I have strong scent of manly pheremones, b

and this, probably.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YfcAAOSw-CpYACOZ/s-l300.jpg

Pokster
10-02-2019, 01:39 PM

Token, your mum comment

Burney
10-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Sandalwood
:-)

:-( Never again will I make that mistake. I kept catching a whiff of myself and being horrified.

Burney
10-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Tom Ford, Tobacco Oud.

When I wqas courting the glw she told me once that she loved my natural smell, "a mixture of Scotch and fags."

I was rather pleased with that.

That's nice - if a little emetic.

I started to go off Acqua di Parma when I found out in one of those Bernie Gunther books that it was Goebbels' scent of choice. :-\

Sir C
10-02-2019, 01:44 PM
That's nice - if a little emetic.

I started to go off Acqua di Parma when I found out in one of those Bernie Gunther books that it was Goebbels' scent of choice. :-\

Given Fat Hermann's excellent taste in wine, narcotics and chicks, I'd be happy to take his advice about Kóln, if you follow me.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-02-2019, 01:44 PM

I am a man b. Specifically a heterosexual man and I wear no perfume preferring to exude only the scent of testosterone, sweat and a very faint whiff of píss (drives the girlies wild d'ya see?)

Luis Anaconda
10-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Given Fat Hermann's excellent taste in wine, narcotics and chicks, I'd be happy to take his advice about Kóln, if you follow me.

Exactly - no one is all bad

Viva Prat Vegas
10-02-2019, 01:47 PM
That's how I imagine WES to smell

and Pokster

Burney
10-02-2019, 01:49 PM

Oh, Hermann was a cuddly bundle of fun and self-indulgence - much the most attractive senior Nazi for me.

Joey the Crip, on the other hand... :-(

barrybueno
10-02-2019, 01:50 PM
I am a man b. Specifically a heterosexual man and I wear no perfume preferring to exude only the scent of testosterone, sweat and a very faint whiff of píss (drives the girlies wild d'ya see?)

With a hint of BO and a bit of bile breath no doubt.

Pokster
10-02-2019, 01:51 PM
That's how I imagine WES to smell

and Pokster

What do you expect me to smell of... I don't smell of Moose so unlikely i smell like WES

Burney
10-02-2019, 01:52 PM

Is the píss yours or simply a vestige of the old job?

I don't imagine you can ever really scrub the stench out, can you? :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-02-2019, 01:53 PM

I like to think so bb

Sir C
10-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Oh, Hermann was a cuddly bundle of fun and self-indulgence - much the most attractive senior Nazi for me.

Joey the Crip, on the other hand... :-(

I read Goebbels as Goering then, didn't I? Daft sod.

That reminds me, I've got my monthly meeting at The Goring next week. The Goring really is the single poshest hotel I have ever been to. I rather like it's unashamedly Edwardian vibe.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
10-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Is the píss yours or simply a vestige of the old job?

I don't imagine you can ever really scrub the stench out, can you? :-(

Who would want to b? Why would a man become a plumber in the first place if the pungent scent of urine didn't appeal to him?

IUFG
10-02-2019, 01:54 PM

the very description of Eau d'Artois

Viva Prat Vegas
10-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Pokster "What do you expect me to smell of... I don't smell of Moose so unlikely i smell like WES"

Honest toil with a hint of Jack Charlton

Pokster
10-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Pokster "What do you expect me to smell of... I don't smell of Moose so unlikely i smell like WES"

Honest toil with a hint of Jack Charlton

Don't need to toil much, but i will take that...as long as i don't smell like a cheap Brothel which is what berni seems to decide he smells like

IUFG
10-02-2019, 01:58 PM
...as long as i don't smell like a cheap Brothel which is what berni seems to decide he smells like

or sc's scent of a tramp's sock

Luis Anaconda
10-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Don't need to toil much, but i will take that...as long as i don't smell like a cheap Brothel which is what berni seems to decide he smells like

One would much rather smell of an expensive brothel, of course

Pokster
or sc's scent of a tramp's sock

I'm shocked Sir C bothers seeing as he can't smell anything anyway

Pokster
One would much rather smell of an expensive brothel, of course

Exactly, you don't want to seem easy

Burney
10-02-2019, 02:00 PM
I read Goebbels as Goering then, didn't I? Daft sod.

That reminds me, I've got my monthly meeting at The Goring next week. The Goring really is the single poshest hotel I have ever been to. I rather like it's unashamedly Edwardian vibe.

It is, isn’t it? I remember eating a celeriac soup there when younger and feeling that eyes were on me to ensure my head did not move one centimetre towards the bowl; that not a drop was spilt; that no slurping took place and that my spoon was always pushed away from me.

It was probably the most stressful course I’ve ever eaten. With hindsight, though, soup was a mad choice.

IUFG
10-02-2019, 02:00 PM
I'm shocked Sir C bothers seeing as he can't smell anything anyway

I thought he'd had the cancers removed now.
It must be like a new sense has been added.
Obviously, smelling like a tramp's sock means his olfactories need recalibrating...

Sir C
10-02-2019, 02:03 PM
I thought he'd had the cancers removed now.
It must be like a new sense has been added.
Obviously, smelling like a tramp's sock means his olfactories need recalibrating...

You are quite right i, but I was informed last week that the bad cancer has returned and I must go under the knife once more in a couple of weeks. :-(

I might set up a Gofundme to pay for my health insurance premiums next year :-(

Burney

Nothing cheap about it! Unless one wants to smell of Lynx or cheap sweets, the amount one has to spend is fùcking scandalous imo.

barrybueno

Failure and defeat B :-(

Burney
10-02-2019, 02:04 PM
You are quite right i, but I was informed last week that the bad cancer has returned and I must go under the knife once more in a couple of weeks. :-(

Oh, balls. Sorry to hear that, mate.

Pokster
10-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Nothing cheap about it! Unless one wants to smell of Lynx or cheap sweets, the amount one has to spend is fùcking scandalous imo.

I just smell clean... far cheaper than you trying to mask the smell of stale ale and black tower wine

Sir C
Oh, balls. Sorry to hear that, mate.

He did warn me the first time. It's a ******* for returning and might feasibly have to be done every 12 months or so :yikes:

IUFG

Terribly sorry to hear that, old chap.

Best of luck with it :thumbup:

Pokster
10-02-2019, 02:07 PM
he did warn me the first time. It's a ******* for returning and might feasibly have to be done every 12 months or so :yikes:

boooooooooo :(

Sir C
10-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Terribly sorry to hear that, old chap.

Best of luck with it :thumbup:

Thanks i. It's not so bad, at least I get a week in bed like a recuperating first world war soldier.

Sir C
10-02-2019, 02:09 PM
boooooooooo :(

"It won't be quite so bad this time because it's smaller, but bear in mind that I do need to get both my hands inside your head so you'll inevitably need a couple of weeks recovery."

Thanks Doc.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Good luck to you Sir C

We'll never forget

Sir C
10-02-2019, 02:12 PM
Good luck to you Sir C

We'll never forget

Just as Uncle Monty feared, I am to be swept away by a vulgar little tumour. :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
10-02-2019, 02:20 PM
:-(
Was hardly worth the bother of finally repairing the decades old faulty nostril really

Pat Vegas
10-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Bleu De Chanel

Tony C
10-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Jean Paul Gautier Le Male is my standard.

Although I’ve recently started using Old Spice...just for kicks more than anything.

Thought if I was using safety razors I might as well ol’ Skool it up.

John Bunnell
10-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Female bodily fluids.

Pat Vegas
10-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Female bodily fluids.

you are such a throwback to 2009

Burney
10-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Female bodily fluids.

:hehe: The fact that you had to specify female! :hehe:

Viva Prat Vegas
10-03-2019, 11:04 AM
JB reminds me of Neil Stuke's agoraphobic character from Game On

PSRB
10-03-2019, 11:07 AM

Stale alcohol

John Bunnell
10-03-2019, 03:13 PM
:hehe: The fact that you had to specify female! :hehe:

Have to be very specific with these things on Awimb. Lots of sausage strokers here... like Pat Vegas.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
10-03-2019, 04:18 PM

Diesel and wood smoke in the good old days. This is how we could go months without washing and not totally ming.

Though when I acquired a pair of Goretex boots, it was great being the only person that didn't get trench foot. Didn't take my shoes and socks off for a month or more and my feet were still as fresh as daisies. At one new year's teknival in Rome, a mate was dealing socks. Clever chap, Nosh. Well, until he completely lost the plot with a raging crack habit and eventually went back to his mum's.