PDA

View Full Version : Nice ducking from Xhaka....

Tony C
09-30-2019, 07:47 PM

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-30-2019, 07:49 PM

I don't fücking believe it. Ducks under a goal bound shot. Nice one skipper. The new Adams or McClintock.

IUFG
09-30-2019, 07:52 PM

Shambles of a player.

Even worse captain.

Tony C
09-30-2019, 07:55 PM
What a fkin Cnut....seen it again

Sir C
09-30-2019, 08:20 PM
What a fkin Cnut....seen it again

You’re being silly now.

He was sticking his head in front of the ball and then it got deflected.

IUFG
10-01-2019, 08:42 AM
You’re being silly now.

Roy Keane was quite sympathetic towards Xhaka on this one. Something about a deflection.
Don't see it myself, as a kid I was always told never to turn away from the ball.

in any case, the ball didn't get deflected upwards.

Xhaka is a coward.

Sir C
10-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Roy Keane was quite sympathetic towards Xhaka on this one. Something about a deflection.
Don't see it myself, as a kid I was always told never to turn away from the ball.

in any case, the ball didn't get deflected upwards.

Xhaka is a coward.

Nonsense. He was quite clearly trying to head the ball away.

IUFG
10-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Nonsense. He was quite clearly trying to head the ball away.

With the top of his head?

Bóllócks, sc.

Sir C
10-01-2019, 08:50 AM
With the top of his head?

Bóllócks, sc.

The ball was travelling towards him at 300 mph from about 8 yards away. He ducked his head towards it.

It's one thing not liking a player, i. It's another letting your dislike for a player blind you to the clear evidence of your eyes.

IUFG
10-01-2019, 08:53 AM
The ball was travelling towards him at 300 mph from about 8 yards away. He ducked his head towards it.

It's one thing not liking a player, i. It's another letting your dislike for a player blind you to the clear evidence of your eyes.

if it was so fúcking quick, how did he have time to get his head down to the point the top of his head was facing the ball?

I do dislike Xhaka. He's a shít****, like Vermaelen, flatters to decieve, and certainly not captain material.

Apparently he was the clear choice of the other players to be captain. Which speaks volumes about them more than Xhaka.

Sir C
10-01-2019, 08:56 AM
if it was so fúcking quick, how did he have time to get his head down to the point the top of his head was facing the ball?

I do dislike Xhaka. He's a shít****, like Vermaelen, flatters to decieve, and certainly not captain material.

Apparently he was the clear choice of the other players to be captain. Which speaks volumes about them more than Xhaka.

There. Now you're doing swears. I am afraid you have thereby forfeited the argument.

IUFG
10-01-2019, 08:57 AM
There. Now you're doing swears. I am afraid you have thereby forfeited the argument.

well, I couldn't possibly agree with you on this point, sc, as we would then both be wrong.

Sir C
10-01-2019, 08:59 AM
well, I couldn't possibly agree with you on this point, sc, as we would then both be wrong.

Willy bum winkle.

IUFG
10-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Willy bum winkle.

if this is an attempted header

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NINTCHDBPICT000526906414.jpg?w=620

I'm a Dutchman.

Burney
10-01-2019, 09:02 AM
Willy bum winkle.

Another Dutch manager?

Sir C
10-01-2019, 09:03 AM
if this is an attempted header

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NINTCHDBPICT000526906414.jpg?w=620

I'm a Dutchman.

Goede dag mijneer.

Viva Prat Vegas
10-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Burney "Another Dutch manager?"

:hehe:

Tony C
10-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Actually we could’ve finished the game with 10 men (9.5 if you count Chambers who limped home bravely)

Mentioned during the game that every time they flood forward we lose at least 1 runner...more often the attacker most central to the goal.

In the build up to the goal Lingard got loose but Xhaka dragged him to the floor and then carried on into the penalty area all sheepish and guilty looking.

Same old Xhaka...losing his runner....he does that EVERY GAME.

Heard so many theories about him...he’s a false No8, he’s more attacking, he’s like Xabi Alonso and only responsible for quick balls in the centre :shrug:

All I know is Gwen needs a Vieira / Gilberto type next to him...possibly Luiz or Chambers when Holding fully returns.

Not sure what’s going on with Torreira....maybe a touch sulky he couldn’t go to Milan.

PSRB
10-01-2019, 12:10 PM
You’re being silly now.

:nod: Exactly this and of course he turned his head as didn't want to take it full in the face. Blatantly hitting him until the deflection