PDA

View Full Version : Mirror saying no Ozil or Tierney, neither travelled with squad

PSRB
09-30-2019, 02:59 PM
This Ozil situation is bloody irritating

Tony C
09-30-2019, 03:03 PM
Monday Fortnite vs Ninja

:thumbup:

Sir C
09-30-2019, 03:03 PM
This Ozil situation is bloody irritating

I wonder if he would have given Bergkamp a game? He'd probably have left him out in favour of Stephen Hughes.

barrybueno
09-30-2019, 03:16 PM
I wonder if he would have given Bergkamp a game? He'd probably have left him out in favour of Stephen Hughes.

I'm wondering how Sky have got the front to not only charge £9.99 for the game but then on the radio advert get Smudger to tell us it's great value :hehe:

10 whole ****ing quid C :yikes:

AFC East
09-30-2019, 03:21 PM

Stephen Hughes could have handled the fizzecality of the game. Unlike a player who has wasted their time honing technique and vision.

Can someone wake me up when this clown has left our club please?

IUFG
09-30-2019, 03:21 PM
I'm wondering how Sky have got the front to not only charge £9.99 for the game

is that NOW tv?

you need a bit of hesgoal.com in your life, b

Sir C
09-30-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm wondering how Sky have got the front to not only charge £9.99 for the game but then on the radio advert get Smudger to tell us it's great value :hehe:

10 whole ****ing quid C :yikes:

Do you know how much it is to get in to Maidstone Utd? 15 quid. 15 QUID!

Sir C
09-30-2019, 03:25 PM
Stephen Hughes could have handled the fizzecality of the game. Unlike a player who has wasted their time honing technique and vision.

Can someone wake me up when this clown has left our club please?

Poor old Stephen Hughes. He went a little bit loopy, I believe :-( He's a legend at Watford, mind.

barrybueno
09-30-2019, 03:30 PM
is that NOW tv?

you need a bit of hesgoal.com in your life, b

I've got it thru Sky Sports anyway so I'm covered and getting ripped off all month round :thumbup:

When I move in a few months (hopefully) I'll finally look at all these cheaper avenues everyone seems to know and use.

Sir C
09-30-2019, 03:30 PM
I've got it thru Sky Sports anyway so I'm covered and getting ripped off all month round :thumbup:

When I move in a few months (hopefully) I'll finally look at all these cheaper avenues everyone seems to know and use.

Have you found a solution to your temporary cashflow issues, b?

PSRB
09-30-2019, 03:34 PM

Sky Q and sport in UHD is very good

barrybueno
09-30-2019, 03:37 PM
Have you found a solution to your temporary cashflow issues, b?

'temporary' I wish :hehe: Just need to sell my flat post haste and find a job in North Norfolk and I should be ok.

Sir C
09-30-2019, 03:50 PM
'temporary' I wish :hehe: Just need to sell my flat post haste and find a job in North Norfolk and I should be ok.

Good luck with it mate.

I always fancied retiring to Norfolk. Big skies from horizon to horizon. Doubt I'll be able to afford it. Northumberland might be worth a look.

IUFG
09-30-2019, 03:59 PM

you could work in the arcades at Hunstanton, b :thumbup:

barrybueno
09-30-2019, 04:00 PM
Good luck with it mate.

I always fancied retiring to Norfolk. Big skies from horizon to horizon. Doubt I'll be able to afford it. Northumberland might be worth a look.

Cheers :thumbup: I think you could afford to buy Martham (where I'm heading) if you actually wanted to :hehe:

IUFG
09-30-2019, 04:04 PM
Cheers :thumbup: I think you could afford to buy Martham (where I'm heading) if you actually wanted to :hehe:

Not far from Winterton. Lovely little coastal village.

barrybueno
09-30-2019, 04:22 PM
you could work in the arcades at Hunstanton, b :thumbup:

Shirley I've gotta go full pikey in Great Yarmouth. Or an office job in Norwich*

*Croydon circa 1970's imo :-)

Ash
09-30-2019, 04:28 PM
Not far from Winterton. Lovely little coastal village.

You seem to know a lot about Norfolk, IUFG. :sherlock:

How many toes do you have, out of interest?

IUFG
09-30-2019, 05:53 PM
You seem to know a lot about Norfolk, IUFG. :sherlock:

How many toes do you have, out of interest?

Next door to Suffolk innit. Can go there for the day easily*

* if you can live with single track roads and tractors aplenty.

10 btw, I'm not a Norfolker (or Suffolker for that matter).
Norfolk. 900,000 people. Two surnames.

barrybueno
09-30-2019, 06:10 PM
Next door to Suffolk innit. Can go there for the day easily*

* if you can live with single track roads and tractors aplenty.

10 btw, I'm not a Norfolker (or Suffolker for that matter).
Norfolk. 900,000 people. Two surnames.

Two surnames :hehe: