PDA

View Full Version : Hang on. There were loads of us posting last night after the game. Where've they

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-25-2019, 09:43 AM
gone?

It was pretty much perfect last night other than EFR's injury and Ozil coming off.

Freddie looked good sitting on our bench.

Tony C
09-25-2019, 09:58 AM
I think Unai might leave even if we get Top 4 and maybe win a trophy.

His view might be - Ive stabilised the club post Wenger, weeded out the dead wood, integrated new players in a new system and a new philosophy and got us back into the CL...therefore mission accomplished.

I’ll take that Barcelona job now and let Freddie bring through more of the kids ie Eddie, Tyreece, Balogun, Burton etc etc

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 09:59 AM
gone?

It was pretty much perfect last night other than EFR's injury and Ozil coming off.

Freddie looked good sitting on our bench.
Great to see Nelson getting involved. And very impressed with Martinelli - looks far more developed than an 18-year-old should be. Loved Chambers cross for that first goal

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 10:00 AM
I think Unai might leave even if we get Top 4 and maybe win a trophy.

His view might be - Ive stabilised the club post Wenger, weeded out the dead wood, integrated new players in a new system and a new philosophy and got us back into the CL...therefore mission accomplished.

I’ll take that Barcelona job now and let Freddie bring through more of the kids ie Eddie, Tyreece, Balogun, Burton etc etc
Spain job a possibility post Euros as well

IUFG
09-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Loved Chambers cross for that first goal

A first time ball without several unnecessary touches :cloud9:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-25-2019, 10:37 AM
Great to see Nelson getting involved. And very impressed with Martinelli - looks far more developed than an 18-year-old should be. Loved Chambers cross for that first goal

Chambers has a goal and an assist from each wing in the last game and a half. I really want him tried at CH instead of Luiz. We kept a clean sheet in the opening game, but since the Chav reject started playing, Papa Sok's gone to ****.

I'd try Holding, Chambers, Hector and LT3. If it works, we could be sorted for the long term. And drop Xhaka and play any two of Torreira, Gwendo and Willock as a double pivot, allowing us to bring back Ozil.