:sherlock:

I think we'll win 5-0

Also got my euromillions numbers ready
02 33 42 47 48 stars 01 02

Just Trent
09-25-2019, 09:43 AM
#DeletedPosts
:sherlock:

:nod: That Martini chap should do quite well. Holding, Willock and Nelson should enjoy this type of game too. Also, another chance for Mustafi to show he’s better than Luiz.

Tony C
09-25-2019, 10:00 AM
Our only chance at a trophy and he’s playing Crapanelli up front ffs

P ISS off uNAi

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 10:01 AM
:nod: That Martini chap should do quite well. Holding, Willock and Nelson should enjoy this type of game too. Also, another chance for Mustafi to show he’s better than Luiz.
Two games two cleans sheets - the boy is promising :)

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-25-2019, 10:44 AM

Do you think that's why Luiz was bought?

I spent the whole of last season and the summer wanting Mustafi to fück off, but 5 games into the season and I now get reassured when I see him chiselled German features in the middle of our back line, instead of the curly haired Chav.

Given Papa Sok's being playing worse since partnered with Luiz, I'd be happy for Squadron to start against Utd now, and as I say, this love for Mustafi all comes from buying Luiz.

Job done. Money well spent. Now give Luiz a one way tube ticket to West London and tell him never to darken our doors again. I hate the cünt.

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 11:16 AM
Do you think that's why Luiz was bought?

I spent the whole of last season and the summer wanting Mustafi to fück off, but 5 games into the season and I now get reassured when I see him chiselled German features in the middle of our back line, instead of the curly haired Chav.

Given Papa Sok's being playing worse since partnered with Luiz, I'd be happy for Squadron to start against Utd now, and as I say, this love for Mustafi all comes from buying Luiz.

Job done. Money well spent. Now give Luiz a one way tube ticket to West London and tell him never to darken our doors again. I hate the cünt.
I rather like Luiz

IUFG
09-25-2019, 11:18 AM
I rather like Luiz

Vergil van Dick would look a right cnut behind our midfield (Xhaka).

09-25-2019, 12:46 PM
I rather like Luiz

I've only been watching on dodgy streams, but Sok has played with loads of different partners since he signed, and he's looked his worst when playing with the Chav.

When will we learn that the Chavs only sell us sleeper agents? When we have the FBs fit, I want Holding and Chambers given a run of five games in a row. Then we can decided.

Pat Vegas
09-25-2019, 12:58 PM
I've only been watching on dodgy streams, but Sok has played with loads of different partners since he signed, and he's looked his worst when playing with the Chav.

When will we learn that the Chavs only sell us sleeper agents? When we have the FBs fit, I want Holding and Chambers given a run of five games in a row. Then we can decided.

They are not really sleeper agents, just players perhaps that they may not really miss very much by selling to a rival.

Bit like when United sold us Silvestre.

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 01:17 PM

Well that's really Sokratis's fault not Luiz's. The latter has played in a League title winning team, a Champions League winning team and other sundry cups. I doubt if he was "****" he would have done so. Also check out Chelsea's defensive record this season - definitely hasn't improved since selling him

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 01:20 PM
They are not really sleeper agents, just players perhaps that they may not really miss very much by selling to a rival.

Bit like when United sold us Silvestre.
I think this case is a bit different - not sure Lampard could handle big characters in the dressing room and wanted Luiz out.

Pat Vegas
09-25-2019, 01:25 PM
I think this case is a bit different - not sure Lampard could handle big characters in the dressing room and wanted Luiz out.

What a silly sausage.

09-25-2019, 02:59 PM
Well that's really Sokratis's fault not Luiz's. The latter has played in a League title winning team, a Champions League winning team and other sundry cups. I doubt if he was "****" he would have done so. Also check out Chelsea's defensive record this season - definitely hasn't improved since selling him

I really thought he'd be a great short term fix. I was delighted when we signed him. Now I've actually had a look at him, as opposed to his trophy cabinet, I want him sent back to West London and his place given to Holding, Chambers or even Mustafi.

I don't like him, and his hairdo makes it hard to tell him from Gwendo when the stream's dodgy.

Only league clean sheet was when he didn't play. :sherlock:

Luis Anaconda
09-26-2019, 08:35 AM
I really thought he'd be a great short term fix. I was delighted when we signed him. Now I've actually had a look at him, as opposed to his trophy cabinet, I want him sent back to West London and his place given to Holding, Chambers or even Mustafi.

I don't like him, and his hairdo makes it hard to tell him from Gwendo when the stream's dodgy.

Only league clean sheet was when he didn't play. :sherlock:

Against an utterly toothless Newcastle attack, you mean - not sure you need Sherlock to work out why that may be. Defensive partnerships need time to settle as well (Adams and Bould conceded 10 goals in their first five games together :shrug: ) Absolutely agree about getting the two shaggy haired ones confused though :)