PDA

View Full Version : League cup or not at least it's nice to see some players who can actually

Pat Vegas
09-25-2019, 09:34 AM
cross the ball :cloud9:

Emery will stamp this out sharpish.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-25-2019, 10:22 AM
cross the ball :cloud9:

Emery will stamp this out sharpish.

There is something really unseemly and vulgar about scoring FIVE goals pat. Wenger back!!

PSRB
09-25-2019, 10:28 AM
Told you I like the cut of Martinelli's jib.Two lovely finishes

Chambers has to start on Monday, either at full back or CB.

IUFG
09-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Told you I like the cut of Martinelli's jib.Two lovely finishes

Chambers has to start on Monday, either at full back or CB.

RB innit...

Tierney a must.

Pat Vegas
09-25-2019, 11:11 AM
There is something really unseemly and vulgar about scoring FIVE goals pat. Wenger back!!

My Grandad didn't like that I've seen him turn off a game at 5-0 and say well it's just getting silly now.

Pat Vegas
09-25-2019, 11:12 AM
RB innit...

Tierney a must.

Actually it's quite sad that we are excited about our 2nd string of footballers playing in their positions and actually do what they are supposed to do.
Like say err.. Defend, and actually cross a ball.

PSRB
09-25-2019, 11:18 AM
Actually it's quite sad that we are excited about our 2nd string of footballers playing in their positions and actually do what they are supposed to do.
Like say err.. Defend, and actually cross a ball.

I think Chambers has improved hugely, playing in mf for Fulham has clearly made him a far better passer of the ball for a start.

Pat Vegas
09-25-2019, 11:21 AM
I think Chambers has improved hugely, player in mf for Fulham has clearly made him a far better passer of the ball for a start.

I like him. I don't recall him ever doing much wrong.

hopefully Maitland Niles will now no longer be playing at right back.

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 11:35 AM
I think Chambers has improved hugely, playing in mf for Fulham has clearly made him a far better passer of the ball for a start.

Indeed - I liked him in mid the couple of times Wenger played in there but there was a limitation to his passing. Both his assists yesterday were class

PSRB
09-25-2019, 11:36 AM
Indeed - I liked him in mid the couple of times Wenger played in there but there was a limitation to his passing. Both his assists yesterday were class

His passing against Frankfurt was also excellent

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 12:13 PM
His passing against Frankfurt was also excellent

Yes - his defending less so (but it was his first game for a while and in a position which isn't his best). Definitely would play him on Monday (with Hector on the bench)

Ash
09-25-2019, 12:24 PM
I like him. I don't recall him ever doing much wrong.

He was killed by a quick chap called Monteiro of Swansea, ISTR.

He's steaking a clam now though. :nod:

Luis Anaconda
09-25-2019, 12:40 PM
He was killed by a quick chap called Monteiro of Swansea, ISTR.

He's steaking a clam now though. :nod:

Yes - he was always very good against us. As were Swansea on far too many occasions