PDA

View Full Version : Fleabag

PSRB
09-23-2019, 02:02 PM
is it actually any good?

Sir C
09-23-2019, 02:11 PM
is it actually any good?

I enjoyed the first series. By the second one she'd become a little pleased with herself.

Burney
09-23-2019, 02:17 PM
I enjoyed the first series. By the second one she'd become a little pleased with herself.

The wife watched it. I couldn't be arsed. Woman's stuff imo. I've no interest in the thoughts or feelings of fictional women. It's hard enough dealing with the non-fictional ones.

Sir C
09-23-2019, 02:21 PM
The wife watched it. I couldn't be arsed. Woman's stuff imo. I've no interest in the thoughts or feelings of fictional women. It's hard enough dealing with the non-fictional ones.

It was amusing. :shrug:

Burney
09-23-2019, 02:33 PM
It was amusing. :shrug:

Every time I happened to flick on to it, there were women. Talking to one another. :-(

I can't imagine that being amusing. Also, didn't she write that fúcking dreadful Killing Eve thing?

No. Not for me, I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to metropolitan sophisticates like you.

IUFG
09-23-2019, 03:27 PM
is it actually any good?

Yes.

watch it :thumbup:

Sir C
09-23-2019, 03:33 PM
Every time I happened to flick on to it, there were women. Talking to one another. :-(

I can't imagine that being amusing. Also, didn't she write that fúcking dreadful Killing Eve thing?

No. Not for me, I'm afraid. I'll leave that sort of thing to metropolitan sophisticates like you.

You realise that women are, well, the same as you really, don't you? Other than having different genitals.

They're just... people.

Burney
09-23-2019, 03:39 PM
You realise that women are, well, the same as you really, don't you? Other than having different genitals.

They're just... people.

LOL! Ridicules. They're totally different. Different hormones, different brain chemistry - different brains, in fact.

Oddly enough, the older I've got, the more convinced I am not of our similarities, but our profound differences.

It doesn't make them bad people, you understand. Most of my favourite people are females, in fact. They're just a bit odd.

PSRB
09-23-2019, 04:05 PM
LOL! Ridicules. They're totally different. Different hormones, different brain chemistry - different brains, in fact.

Oddly enough, the older I've got, the more convinced I am not of our similarities, but our profound differences.

It doesn't make them bad people, you understand. Most of my favourite people are females, in fact. They're just a bit odd.

Speaking of which, how long until wee Greta gets offed? Poor brain-washed child, that's still given far too much airtime

Burney
09-23-2019, 04:09 PM
Speaking of which, how long until wee Greta gets offed? Poor brain-washed child, that's still given far too much airtime

Have you seen the latest batshít crazy rant? Absolutely fruit loop. The more she slags the audience off and tells them how guilty and evil they are for destroying the climate, the more they cheer her. It's yet more evidence of a world gone barking mad.

IUFG
09-23-2019, 04:09 PM
Poor brain-washed child, that's still given far too much airtime

One could say groomed and, ergo, abused.

If this generation could get off their energy sucking devices and gaming consoles perhaps that might have an effect on the planet...

PSRB
09-23-2019, 04:10 PM
Have you seen the latest batshít crazy rant? Absolutely fruit loop. The more she slags the audience off and tells them how guilty and evil they are for destroying the climate, the more they cheer her. It's yet more evidence of a world gone barking mad.

Oh yes, it's all getting rather disturbing now. Maybe when she turns 18 and can't play the child card, everyone will start to ignore her

Burney
09-23-2019, 04:12 PM
Oh yes, it's all getting rather disturbing now. Maybe when she turns 18 and can't play the child card, everyone will start to ignore her

I reckon she'll go trans and become Gary Thunberg.

Burney
09-23-2019, 04:14 PM
One could say groomed and, ergo, abused.

If this generation could get off their energy sucking devices and gaming consoles perhaps that might have an effect on the planet...

Not really. According to these people, the planet's fúcked anyway, so why bother?

IUFG
09-23-2019, 04:20 PM
Not really. According to these people, the planet's fúcked anyway, so why bother?

Fúck it, then.

I'm going to do some needless arc welding at the weekend and leave the kitchen lights on

:vsign: Greta

PSRB
09-23-2019, 04:21 PM
Fúck it, then.

I'm going to do some needless arc welding at the weekend and leave the kitchen lights on

:vsign: Greta

Don't need a log burner but am tempted to get one

IUFG
09-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Don't need a log burner but am tempted to get one

Get yourself a three bar electric fire, p.

PSRB
09-23-2019, 04:25 PM
Get yourself a three bar electric fire, p.

Oh, I do need a new patio heater now the kitchen is almost finished

eastgermanautos
09-24-2019, 04:26 AM

I think it's great. She's like Joan of Arc.

IUFG
09-24-2019, 07:54 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/XvQXEi09zfmcE/giphy.gif

?

Pokster
09-24-2019, 08:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nANIzuIvW5o

:music: Joan of Arc

PSRB
09-24-2019, 08:23 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/XvQXEi09zfmcE/giphy.gif

?

:hehe: :clap: made me chuckle