PDA

View Full Version : Ooooh, when Auba gave a penalty to Laca, Laca suddenly started playing like a God.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
09-22-2019, 04:50 PM
Maybe Pepé will start doing the same.

But we almost give a way a goal straight after.

09-22-2019, 04:51 PM
There you go.

2 good chances in 2 minutes after we equalise. This defence is by far the worst in our history.

I want the Chav and the Bubble dropped for next week.

7sisters
09-22-2019, 04:53 PM
There you go.

2 good chances in 2 minutes after we equalise. This defence is by far the worst in our history.

I want the Chav and the Bubble dropped for next week.

We have no defence. How much worse could the U23 back 4 do in this situation. :shrug:

Just Trent
09-22-2019, 04:55 PM
Maybe Pepé will start doing the same.

But we almost give a way a goal straight after.

Auba shouldn’t be anywhere near a penalty really. Yes, I still haven’t forgiven him for that nonsense at Spurs :-D

09-22-2019, 05:10 PM
We have no defence. How much worse could the U23 back 4 do in this situation. :shrug:

They couldn't. Mustafi's no worse than this and Chambers has always looked ok.

Rich
09-23-2019, 11:12 AM
They couldn't. Mustafi's no worse than this and Chambers has always looked ok.

Back 4 tomorrow of Tierney, Chambers, Holding, Bellerin :cloud9:

Ash
09-23-2019, 12:40 PM
Back 4 tomorrow of Tierney, Chambers, Holding, Bellerin :cloud9:

Does AMN's ban cover tomorrow's game?

redgunamo
09-23-2019, 12:46 PM
Apparently so.

WES
09-23-2019, 12:50 PM

I may actually have to admit I was wrong about a player thanks to AMN. I seem to recall saying he was decent.

F*ck me was that off the mark. :-(

Ash
09-23-2019, 12:59 PM
I may actually have to admit I was wrong about a player thanks to AMN. I seem to recall saying he was decent.

F*ck me was that off the mark. :-(

He'd made about four mistakes by the time of his first booking. Second may have been harsh but he'll learn from that. :hehe:

:-|

PSRB
09-23-2019, 01:09 PM
He'd made about four mistakes by the time of his first booking. Second may have been harsh but he'll learn from that. :hehe:

He's just not a RB, on that front I feel a bit sorry for him but he doesn't help himself. Strolls around and seems like he thinks he doesn't have to keep working up and down the pitch. Also, didn't think either booking was a yellow

WES
09-23-2019, 01:27 PM

Yeah I noticed - I was watching with Master WES on a dodgy stream that kept reloading but despite the technical issues the feed couldn't hide an utterly appalling performance from AMN. And he's struggled to be anything other than disappointing for most of the season.

With Kola on the other side and that Chelsea clown in the middle it's a mild surprise we've managed to reach the heady heights of 4th.