PDA

View Full Version : <Bill McClaren voice> "There he goes, now; fifteen stones of prime African beef."

redgunamo
09-18-2019, 09:12 AM
But enough about me. This Nico chap though; not exactly Dany Priso, is he .. :-\

Sir C
09-18-2019, 09:15 AM
But enough about me. This Nico chap though; not exactly Dany Priso, is he .. :-\

There you are. Home from the desert. How was it?

redgunamo
09-18-2019, 09:28 AM
Always an honour, a privilege, thanks.

Unai's red & white banner yet waves over the Premier League's mid-table positions, I see :-|

There you are. Home from the desert. How was it?

Sir C
09-18-2019, 09:33 AM

Unai's red & white banner yet waves over the Premier League's mid-table positions, I see :-|

Yes, it would appear that mediocrity is what we have to look forward to for the foreseeable future.

Have you had to register with the EUSSR to ensure you will be able to remain in situ?

Ash
09-18-2019, 09:33 AM

Mid-table is over-achieving, apparently. All the stats say we are the worst team ever. Quite the achievement.

redgunamo
09-18-2019, 09:37 AM
And apparently Wenger has decided to spend the rest of his working life playing FIFA. Clever fellow, smart move.

Mid-table is over-achieving, apparently. All the stats say we are the worst team ever. Quite the achievement.

IUFG
09-18-2019, 09:41 AM

Same points as Man Utd, Chelsea and the best-team-ever; Spurs.

Quite the crisis

Ash
09-18-2019, 09:55 AM
Same points as Man Utd, Chelsea and the best-team-ever; Spurs.

Quite the crisis

The table sometimes lies, IUFG.

Hopefully we'll get a new back four soon, and Unai will find the handbrake lever, and everything will be ok.