PDA

View Full Version : I am sure it won't last but

Pat Vegas
09-05-2019, 10:36 AM
I actually enjoy this new job :cloud9:

funny how people treat you when you actually have decision making power.

Ash
09-05-2019, 10:38 AM
powerfash!

Pat Vegas
09-05-2019, 10:40 AM
powerfash!

Also i have finally realised it doesn't matter what your colleagues think you do / not do. It's all about the top bosses knowing what you do.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Also i have finally realised it doesn't matter what your colleagues think you do / not do. It's all about the top bosses knowing what you do.

Fashist!

. . . . . . .

Pat Vegas
09-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Fashist!

. . . . . . .

but it allows me to by lots of nice clothes....

Fash
09-05-2019, 11:22 AM

Fashionista!

Ash
09-05-2019, 11:33 AM

Do you now shop at those s****y West End boutiques with no prices? I don't even dare set foot in such places. I bought socks from TK Max yesterday. :-|

Monty92
09-05-2019, 11:38 AM
Do you now shop at those s****y West End boutiques with no prices? I don't even dare set foot in such places. I bought socks from TK Max yesterday. :-|

There are few greater pleasures in life than the soft caress on the flesh of a brand new pair of socks.

Pokster
09-05-2019, 11:42 AM
There are few greater pleasures in life than the soft caress on the flesh of a brand new pair of socks.

Has to be soft top socks...no elastic to bite into your legs

Herbert Augustus Chapman
09-05-2019, 11:56 AM

It was always the elastic at the top of the sock that caused me to bin them. They get so tight they constrict circulation in your foot.

Now I just cut half of the elastic away and get another 6 months from socks I paid practically nothing for in the first place.

Ash
09-05-2019, 12:05 PM

But they feel all floppy and fall-downy.

Pat Vegas
09-05-2019, 12:43 PM

Nothing wrong with TK Maxx, In fact they have a gold label section in some stores where you might find the odd designer item for a reasonable price.

Pat Vegas
09-05-2019, 12:45 PM

Well I thought if I would be a millionaire I'd wear brand new socks everyday.

To be honest though its something that could be done quite easilly without being a millionaire.

Ash
09-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Nothing wrong with TK Maxx, In fact they have a gold label section in some stores where you might find the odd designer item for a reasonable price.

I was in Jack Wolfskin looking at T-shirts. Are their £20-£25 T-shirts really better than, say, Gap's efforts at probably half that price? Is one paying just for the logo, which I don't want anyway as I like my T-shirts plain and unbranded.

I've no problem spending money on quality but getting mugged off for the sake of it seems a bit pointless imo.

Pat Vegas
09-05-2019, 03:58 PM
I was in Jack Wolfskin looking at T-shirts. Are their £20-£25 T-shirts really better than, say, Gap's efforts at probably half that price? Is one paying just for the logo, which I don't want anyway as I like my T-shirts plain and unbranded.

I've no problem spending money on quality but getting mugged off for the sake of it seems a bit pointless imo.

I quite like gap. They do good jeans and nothing ever costs what it says on the label as they always have some sort of sale on.