PDA

View Full Version : I see the Chinese have embraced the trans thing now.

Burney
09-02-2019, 11:22 AM
I reckon they can't believe their luck. To think of all the time and money the Russians and East Germans wasted on pumping their athletes full of steroids and all they had to do was just put blokes in really tight pants so you can't see their winkles.

IUFG
09-02-2019, 11:30 AM
I reckon they can't believe their luck. To think of all the time and money the Russians and East Germans wasted on pumping their athletes full of steroids and all they had to do was just put blokes in really tight pants so you can't see their winkles.

a bit of tucking going on there, Clive

Burney
09-02-2019, 11:32 AM
a bit of tucking going on there, Clive

Probably not much. Do bear in mind the poor chaps are Chinese, so there probably isn't much to tuck.

Tony C
09-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Looool you should watch the new Chappelle special...

https://youtu.be/jhJDAI7XaAA

Burney
09-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Looool you should watch the new Chappelle special...

https://youtu.be/jhJDAI7XaAA

Already did. I particularly liked his gag about abortion where he supported women's right to choose just as long as it meant men didn't have to pay child support. "If y'all can kill 'em, we can sure as hell abandon 'em." :hehe:

WES
09-02-2019, 12:25 PM

There's a gag here - it involves the chap/chapette on the right having the last name Wang :sherlock:

WES
09-02-2019, 12:27 PM
There's a gag here - it involves the chap/chapette on the right having the last name Wang :sherlock:

Names:

Wei Kari Nuh Wang - that would work

Viva Prat Vegas
09-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Fu might pass for a biological original

barrybueno
09-02-2019, 12:53 PM

Fúck it, someone had to do it :hehe: