PDA

View Full Version : Emery is actually horse****e. He really is.

John Bunnell
09-01-2019, 05:25 PM
His insistence on playing three defensive minded midfielders all the time proper irritates me.

bbrian
09-01-2019, 05:34 PM
His insistence on playing three defensive minded midfielders all the time proper irritates me.

It was like playing 3 totally separate lines that had not met one another before ...he also was unaware Lacca was hurt and wasted a substitution leading to the shiťcűnt Mikha being on field . Gwen played fantastic second half ...and well done Martin Atkinson for not falling for Kanes dive at end

barrybueno
09-01-2019, 05:37 PM
It was like playing 3 totally separate lines that had not met one another before ...he also was unaware Lacca was hurt and wasted a substitution leading to the shiťcűnt Mikha being on field . Gwen played fantastic second half ...and well done Martin Atkinson for not falling for Kanes dive at end

Apart from not booking the cheating shít****, gets away with it cos he's English innit.

bbrian
09-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Apart from not booking the cheating shít****, gets away with it cos he's English innit.

True...but just so relieved it wasnt given as a pelanty after our impressive 2nd half .

eastgermanautos
09-01-2019, 06:52 PM
True...but just so relieved it wasnt given as a pelanty after our impressive 2nd half .

I know! What a little fvcking rat shlt cheater.