PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

PSRB
08-29-2019, 11:37 AM
Not all protesting are you?

Sir C
08-29-2019, 11:45 AM
Not all protesting are you?

I am securing the bunker in preparation for the coming civil war.

Actually I wish I was 100% confident that there’s no chance of such a thing happening.

PSRB
08-29-2019, 11:48 AM
I am securing the bunker in preparation for the coming civil war.

Actually I wish I was 100% confident that there’s no chance of such a thing happening.

Indeed. The Remainiacs really are losing the plot. I'm absolutely positive that had the vote gone the other way, that would have been that.

Pat Vegas
08-29-2019, 12:27 PM
Indeed. The Remainiacs really are losing the plot. I'm absolutely positive that had the vote gone the other way, that would have been that.

I will pat vegas it up in a minute

Ash
08-29-2019, 12:50 PM

Of course it would.

Long ago I used to argue with revolutionaries that they should look to peaceful democratic means to achieve the change they sought. In reply they would insist that the ruling classes and their middle class allies would never voluntarily relinquish their positions, even if ordered to do so by the ballot-box. What we are seeing is not so different from that scenario, I think. An entrenched political class is enraged by the proles' decision and has used its media allies to whip the middle classes into hysteria to preserve the status quo.

The Orwellian doublethink required by some Remainers to claim that they are the saviours of democracy while attempting to overturn the biggest democratic vote in our history is terrifying.