PDA

View Full Version : There’s an old chap on the lounger behind me.

7sisters
08-28-2019, 01:03 PM
Mrs 7 has noticed his legs are akimbo revealing his right gonad to all and sundry, there’s some concern that it may visually scar many of the younger contingent.
Should I approach him on the matter. I think the word may be hoden, auf Deutsch but he’s probably a Russki ?
There doesn’t appear to be any sign of him altering his position.
Advice ?

barrybueno
08-28-2019, 01:17 PM
Mrs 7 has noticed his legs are akimbo revealing his right gonad to all and sundry, there’s some concern that it may visually scar many of the younger contingent.
Should I approach him on the matter. I think the word may be hoden, auf Deutsch but he’s probably a Russki ?
Advice ?

FFS! Rules man!

bbrian
08-28-2019, 02:40 PM
Advice ?

Just go over and say hello to Herbert ffs...

7sisters
08-28-2019, 02:44 PM
FFS! Rules man!

I fear upshorting may carry a similar legal position to upskirting, bb.

barrybueno
08-28-2019, 03:10 PM
I fear upshorting may carry a similar legal position to upskirting, bb.

:hehe: True dat, and unlike upskirting not even worth getting done for it...

IUFG
08-28-2019, 03:30 PM
Advice ?

Order him one of these and ask him to stick it in the offending area

https://www.devonlive.com/whats-on/shopping/halloween-display-turning-heads-devon-3255055

"...axe wound or nasty gash" :hehe:

barrybueno
08-28-2019, 03:40 PM
Order him one of these and ask him to stick it in the offending area

https://www.devonlive.com/whats-on/shopping/halloween-display-turning-heads-devon-3255055

"...axe wound or nasty gash" :hehe:

Colleen Smith take a bow :clap: