PDA

View Full Version : We've been poor for so long that most fans are getting super giddy over a win >>>

John Bunnell
08-13-2019, 09:31 AM
against Newcastle... Chill out ffs they are relegation fodder. Please wait until we get smashed 5 nil against Liverpool and lose to Tottenham afterwards before you jump out your pram.

Pokster
08-13-2019, 09:34 AM
against Newcastle... Chill out ffs they are relegation fodder. Please wait until we get smashed 5 nil against Liverpool and lose to Tottenham afterwards before you jump out your pram.

Thought we finished 5th last season...doesn't sound "poor" to me.

Pat Vegas
08-13-2019, 09:50 AM

since we had 1 clean sheet away from home all last season. I think it's a good start.

Plus newcastle away is a pain in the arse so that's one out of the way.

Ash
08-13-2019, 09:57 AM

Thanks for that insight, John. :thumbup:

And there was I thinking that come May there be dancing on the streets of Islington.

Pat Vegas
08-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Thanks for that insight, John. :thumbup:

And there was I thinking that come May there be dancing on the streets of Islington.

Will Ozil and Kolasinac be there?

John Bunnell
08-13-2019, 10:22 AM
Thought we finished 5th last season...doesn't sound "poor" to me.

Thanks to the early season unbeaten run. From January onwards I don't think I've ever seen us play so crap.

7sisters
08-13-2019, 10:52 AM
Thanks to the early season unbeaten run. From January onwards I don't think I've ever seen us play so crap.

Still, nothing like giving the new signings and youngsters time to prove themselves eh ?
You do accept we still have 3 of our future back 4 sidelined and even the second string looked well organised for a change.

7sisters
08-13-2019, 10:53 AM

In the streets perhaps but possibly sat in an armoured vehicle. :driving:

Reply to Pat

Ash
08-13-2019, 10:57 AM

:nod: Combing their auburn hair.

Pat Vegas
08-13-2019, 10:58 AM

It is strange though that Spurs are percieved to be rather good and us very poor (which we were)
but only finished 1 point behind them.

Pat Vegas
08-13-2019, 10:59 AM

Will there be room for their wives?

Burney
08-13-2019, 10:59 AM

Are you calling them big baboons?

IUFG
08-13-2019, 11:05 AM
It is strange though that Spurs are percieved to be rather good and us very poor (which we were)
but only finished 1 point behind them.

media darlings, what with them having the England captain in their team and all that.

****s in reality. obviously.

Luis Anaconda
08-13-2019, 11:07 AM
Are you calling them big baboons?

Not to their faces - well, Sead's face. Although he might take it as a compliment

IUFG
08-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Not to their faces - well, Sead's face. Although he might take it as a compliment

I see Bryan have loaned Perišić .

Please let us know how shít he is.

TIA

Luis Anaconda
08-13-2019, 12:00 PM
I see Bryan have loaned Perišić .

Please let us know how shít he is.

TIA
:thumbup: Will keep Gnabry out of the team

Ash
08-13-2019, 01:26 PM
Will there be room for their wives?

Sead's girl has fled to Germany for safety. :-(

Mesut has hired a small army to defend his gaff. Sad seens.

Pat Vegas
08-13-2019, 01:27 PM

The area has gone downhill since Monty left.

But it all seems a bit strange. I wonder what sort of friends Mr Ozil has been hanging around with.

Attempted robery thwarted seems a bit brazen they would come back to get them.

Burney
08-13-2019, 01:30 PM

London an increasingly lawless shíthole, you say?

Well I never.

Tony C
08-13-2019, 01:50 PM
No chance when the police would rather be on Nigerian Big Brother :shrug:

Ash
08-13-2019, 02:02 PM
The area has gone downhill since Monty left.

But it all seems a bit strange. I wonder what sort of friends Mr Ozil has been hanging around with.

Attempted robery thwarted seems a bit brazen they would come back to get them.

Someone told me that the carjacking gang (A) had been told by a local gang (B) to stay out of territory Y. Gang A responded with "We rob who we like" and stated their intention to take "everything" the two players had. Not sure how you make off with a large house in your bag of swag but still...

I still think Unai and Raul are behind this all.

Burney
08-13-2019, 02:05 PM
Someone told me that the carjacking gang (A) had been told by a local gang (B) to stay out of territory Y. Gang A responded with "We rob who we like" and stated their intention to take "everything" the two players had. Not sure how you make off with a large house in your bag of swag but still...

I still think Unai and Raul are behind this all.

Are we trying to get Ozil to request a transfer? :cloud9:

Tony C
08-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Do we still pay them their 500k a week while this is on going?

:vex:

Time to call the Yardies to sort this out imo

Ash
08-13-2019, 02:21 PM
Do we still pay them their 500k a week while this is on going?

:vex:

Time to call the Yardies to sort this out imo

The bill for the security probably gets sent to the club as expenses. :hehe:

:-|

IUFG
08-13-2019, 02:24 PM
The bill for the security probably gets sent to the club as expenses. :hehe:

:-|

One has to protect one's assets, a.

The Ozil asset is currently worth minus £50M

Rich
08-13-2019, 02:29 PM
London an increasingly lawless shíthole, you say?

Well I never.

You wouldn't.... you know, have any sort of.... Theories on why that might be, would you, B?

IUFG
08-13-2019, 02:40 PM
You wouldn't.... you know, have any sort of.... Theories on why that might be, would you, B?

Everyone knows why.

A Conservative government's austerity measures and subsequent lack of funding for the Po-leese.

Absolutely no other reasons.

Keep up, r.

Rich
08-13-2019, 02:46 PM
Everyone knows why.

A Conservative government's austerity measures and subsequent lack of funding for the Po-leese.

Keep up, r.

Yes. Yes, I'm sure that was it. Thank you for clearing that up, I.

Burney
08-13-2019, 03:09 PM
Everyone knows why.

Keep up, r.

Yup. That'll be it. Definitely.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/heartwarming-moment-met-police-officers-get-engaged-at-london-pride-a3280846.html

IUFG
08-13-2019, 03:34 PM
Yup. That'll be it. Definitely.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/heartwarming-moment-met-police-officers-get-engaged-at-london-pride-a3280846.html

NTTIAWWT of course

Ash
08-13-2019, 03:39 PM

In fact London has always, through history, had lawless and violent elements, including gangs, and the richest people have always been targets for theft.

IUFG
08-13-2019, 04:14 PM
In fact London has always, through history, had lawless and violent elements, including gangs, and the richest people have always been targets for theft.

exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akox4EwwCKE