PDA

View Full Version : That PPI claim was worth it

Pat Vegas
08-10-2019, 11:36 AM
:cloud9: massive cheque on the way dating back to the early 2000s

Get it done if you haven’t before the deadline. I didn’t think I would have any but I still got 2 more complaints to hear back from.

barrybueno
08-10-2019, 04:51 PM

Get it done if you haven’t before the deadline. I didn’t think I would have any but I still got 2 more complaints to hear back from.

Cnt

I man wd

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-10-2019, 06:53 PM

My missus was one of the original people that found out about it. Said that they didn't ask her if she wanted it, which she wouldn't have done as she didn't have a job, and that they guy filled out the form for her. Went to the Financial Ombudsman, who got us our money back. 2-3 years later it's in the news as the FO obviously had loads of the same complaints. Make sure they gave you interest, too.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2019, 09:33 PM
My missus was one of the original people that found out about it. Said that they didn't ask her if she wanted it, which she wouldn't have done as she didn't have a job, and that they guy filled out the form for her. Went to the Financial Ombudsman, who got us our money back. 2-3 years later it's in the news as the FO obviously had loads of the same complaints. Make sure they gave you interest, too.

Yep I got the interest and since my account is about really old the interest was very nice indeed.

I have no recollection of ever having PPI.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-11-2019, 01:52 AM
Yep I got the interest and since my account is about really old the interest was very nice indeed.

I have no recollection of ever having PPI.

That's the point. They didn't ask the glw either, they just ticked the box as they filled out the form on her behalf.

Cheeky capitalist cünts. I reckon they should pay the victim a grand for every year on top. That would stop them trying to pull stunts like this in the future. ##### FREE MONEY #####