PDA

View Full Version : Jaysus -this could be over before tea

WES
08-05-2019, 12:49 PM
and there was me rather confident going into this.

Still, we have football starting soon. And we have a new expensive attacking player to look forward to. And another year of Unai's tactical genius. And if we sign a LB and our CBs stay fit we should be better at the back. And we have a replacement for that useless Welsh c*nt. From Madrid no less.

It's on :cloud9:

barrybueno
08-05-2019, 01:10 PM

Still, we have football starting soon. And we have a new expensive attacking player to look forward to. And another year of Unai's tactical genius. And if we sign a LB and our CBs stay fit we should be better at the back. And we have a replacement for that useless Welsh c*nt. From Madrid no less.

Looks like one Lyon on the pitch is better than three on the shirt :cooper:

122-8 will go down in our history :****er:

eastgermanautos
08-05-2019, 01:25 PM

There's nothing to suggest our CBs will stay fit. We clearly need another one. Only Sokratis is trustworthy back there. Holding, 2020 for me.

Ash
08-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Holding, 2020 for me.

I didn't realise he was running. I'm still voting for Tulsi, though.