PDA

View Full Version : People with hayfever should really fúck off imo.

Burney
08-05-2019, 11:36 AM
Have you any idea how irritating it is for us normal, non-genetically-defective people to be stuck in an office or train with you people while you sneeze and wheeze all over us? It's disgusting. If you can't control it, stay at home and cease to inflict your repulsive presence on us.

It's just fúcking pollen - deal with it. And don't expect any sympathy.

Ash
08-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Hayfever can strike at any time. People can suddenly get it having never had it before.

Burney
08-05-2019, 11:44 AM
Hayfever can strike at any time. People can suddenly get it having never had it before.

Nonsense. You wouldn't catch me getting it. It's just weakness.

WES
08-05-2019, 12:05 PM

Like being addicted to nicotine, you mean? :rubchin:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-05-2019, 12:16 PM

. . . . . . . . .

WES
08-05-2019, 12:23 PM
. . . . . . . . .

No idea, Herb. But he was addicted for a very long time and in complete denial about it as well.

If one is going to accuse people of weakness, having been addicted to a drug doesn't exactly put you in a position of strength.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-05-2019, 12:43 PM
No idea, Herb. But he was addicted for a very long time and in complete denial about it as well.

If one is going to accuse people of weakness, having been addicted to a drug doesn't exactly put you in a position of strength.

Unless, of course, he has managed to quit in which case he is possessed of great inner strength.

What say ye Berni?

Luis Anaconda
08-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Unless, of course, he has managed to quit in which case he is possessed of great inner strength.

What say ye Berni?

Certainly not made him happy judging by his posts

Ash
08-05-2019, 12:51 PM

Your profound compassion and humanity is an example to us all. :nod:

WES
08-05-2019, 12:52 PM

What say ye Berni?

No, not having that. Curing your addiction is just overcoming a weakness, but that weakness is always there. Waiting.

No, Burney is clearly deeply flawed and this manifests itself as hatred of a great many things, the most recent being those who suffer from a legitimate medical condition.

He deserves no sympathy, Herb :judge:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
08-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Your profound compassion and humanity is an example to us all. :nod:

sticks which they don't really need. They are simply a device to evoke pity in the rest of us. Fúcking blindoid ****s.

Pokster
08-05-2019, 01:26 PM
sticks which they don't really need. They are simply a device to evoke pity in the rest of us. Fúcking blindoid ****s.

I think Berni doesn't really like himself...the ONLY thinkg he does seem to like is moaning, he has become Victor Meldrew imho