PDA

View Full Version : Bielik gone.

Ash
08-02-2019, 12:11 PM
For up to ten million of our pound sterlings, it says.

Clearly lower-rated than Mustafi and Chambers by Emery though.

Luis Anaconda
08-02-2019, 12:34 PM
For up to ten million of our pound sterlings, it says.

Clearly lower-rated than Mustafi and Chambers by Emery though.

Good luck to him. A lot of people were getting excited by his performances for Charlton in League One. Yes, that Charlton and that League One. More of holding midfielder than a Holding defender I would say (based on the couple of times I saw him in the play-off games)

PSRB
08-02-2019, 01:11 PM
Good luck to him. A lot of people were getting excited by his performances for Charlton in League One. Yes, that Charlton and that League One. More of holding midfielder than a Holding defender I would say (based on the couple of times I saw him in the play-off games)

Didn't Fulham play Chambers as more of a midfielder? He was about their one highlight of the season

Tony C
08-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Came on a bundle under the the guidance and care of Lee Bowyer :clap:

Luis Anaconda
08-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Didn't Fulham play Chambers as more of a midfielder? He was about their one highlight of the season

They did - player of the season no less. Looked pretty decent when I saw him play (particularly against Chelsea). But hard to judge when they were shipping goals

PSRB
08-02-2019, 01:30 PM
They did - player of the season no less. Looked pretty decent when I saw him play (particularly against Chelsea). But hard to judge when they were shipping goals

Was excellent against scum as well......then they scored that jammy last second goal