PDA

View Full Version : Right, well we've just píssed away 40 runs in as many balls by virtue of absolutely

Burney
08-01-2019, 11:48 AM
terrible second-string bowling by Stokes. Meanwhile, our 94 year-old opening bowler has been picked, but appears to be unfit, while our 24 year-old young quick has been dropped due to concerns about his fitness, but is now released to play in a County 2nd XI match?

It's fair to say I'm not happy. :-(

Luis Anaconda
08-01-2019, 11:55 AM
terrible second-string bowling by Stokes. Meanwhile, our 94 year-old opening bowler has been picked, but appears to be unfit, while our 24 year-old young quick has been dropped due to concerns about his fitness, but is now released to play in a County 2nd XI match?

It's fair to say I'm not happy. :-(
It would to be fair to say you are a moaning ****

Burney
08-01-2019, 11:59 AM
It would to be fair to say you are a moaning ****

Be fair, la. If Archer isn't fit, it's fair enough he shouldn't be playing. However, the same has to apply to Anderson, surely? If - as seems likely - they've played him in this game with any doubt at all over his fitness, then criticism is richly deserved.

Sir C
08-01-2019, 12:26 PM
Be fair, la. If Archer isn't fit, it's fair enough he shouldn't be playing. However, the same has to apply to Anderson, surely? If - as seems likely - they've played him in this game with any doubt at all over his fitness, then criticism is richly deserved.

You must admit that, for a game that you profess to love, cricket does seem to make you deeply unhappy :haha:

Luis Anaconda
08-01-2019, 12:29 PM

I just like calling you a moany ****. One thing I would take issue with is the "any doubt". He's bowled flat out in the nets (which aren't private and has been witnessed by press members and probably more. Scans show the injury has healed and presumably Jimmy has said he is fine to bowl. However, there is always going to be an element of doubt with a bowler who hasn't played for a few weeks - where would you draw the line?

Luis Anaconda
08-01-2019, 12:37 PM
You must admit that, for a game that you profess to love, cricket does seem to make you deeply unhappy :haha:

If cricket was supposed to make people happy it would be half the game it is

PSRB
08-01-2019, 12:38 PM

As long as we beat the Aussies, I'll be happy

Sir C
08-01-2019, 12:39 PM

He's like those lads off Arsenal Fan TV!

Everyone out!

Viva Prat Vegas
08-01-2019, 12:44 PM
"i''m sick of it robbie! Ev-ry time...they let me down"

Tony C
08-01-2019, 12:55 PM
Getting mugged about by a Travis.

Travis.

Ffs

Luis Anaconda
08-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Getting mugged about by a Travis.