PDA

View Full Version : He's here! sack of cash

Pat Vegas
07-30-2019, 01:35 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9616183/nicolas-pepe-arsenal-bag-medical-club-record-transfer/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ISO_EXC_1STPICS_N_PEPE_ARSENAL_SIGNING0128-1.jpg?w=620

Rich
07-30-2019, 02:06 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9616183/nicolas-pepe-arsenal-bag-medical-club-record-transfer/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ISO_EXC_1STPICS_N_PEPE_ARSENAL_SIGNING0128-1.jpg?w=620

We sent a Honda Civic to pick him up? :-(

Burney
07-30-2019, 02:08 PM

To be fair, that could be virtually any young black man. :shrug: :theyalllookthesametome:

Why is he being given a tacky plastic bag with (presumably) his shirt in it?

Pat Vegas
07-30-2019, 02:13 PM
To be fair, that could be virtually any young black man. :shrug: :theyalllookthesametome:

i am trying to work out if he is giving the bag to the man to put in the back of that car or he's gonna put it on his signing bonus Honda Civic?

Burney
07-30-2019, 02:15 PM
i am trying to work out if he is giving the bag to the man to put in the back of that car or he's gonna put it on his signing bonus Honda Civic?

Maybe we're just trying to impress him with the fact that we have our own branded plastic bags?

Pat Vegas
07-30-2019, 02:16 PM
Maybe we're just trying to impress him with the fact that we have our own branded plastic bags?

:hehe: or he's saying look take this **** away i'll sort it out later.

Like at my wedding when people would pick perculiar times to give me gifts.

We'd look stupid if we gave him a new shirt in a Lidl bag.

Burney
07-30-2019, 02:18 PM
:hehe: or he's saying look take this **** away i'll sort it out later.

Like at my wedding when people would pick perculiar times to give me gifts.

We'd look **** if we gave him a new shirt in a Lidl bag.

:nod: Should've blown his mind with a Harrods bag imo.

Just Trent
07-30-2019, 02:23 PM

He’s already holding that bag with a hint of slight disdain. That suggests this move is merely an 18 month/2 year stop over on the road to Real or Barca. Still, let’s hope we manage to sell this one for some actual money when the time comes.

Rich
07-30-2019, 02:25 PM
He’s already holding that bag with a hint of slight disdain. That suggests this move is merely an 18 month/2 year stop over on the road to Real or Barca. Still, let’s hope we manage to sell this one for some actual money when the time comes.

He doesn't look at all grateful, does he? :-\

Pat Vegas
07-30-2019, 02:27 PM
He doesn't look at all grateful, does he? :-\

or maybe he's doing a respectul nod/bow

If you were a young footballer Rich and you've just done your big deal signing the contract? Where do you go for your evening activities.

Burney
07-30-2019, 02:29 PM

Fúcking Hector Bellcheddar's probably been in his ear about how single-use plastics are killing the planet and choking penguins and he's demanding he be given a woven hemp bag for life instead. :-(

Just Trent
07-30-2019, 02:30 PM
We sent a Honda Civic to pick him up? :-(

He’s getting out the back of that black car, Range Rover? Question is, who at Arsenal owns an old Honda Civic? I’ll bet it’s one of Arsene’s old motors. Nobody had the heart to get it towed away.

Pat Vegas
07-30-2019, 02:32 PM
Fúcking Hector Bellcheddar's probably been in his ear about how single-use plastics are killing the planet and choking penguins and he's demanding he be given a woven hemp bag for life instead. :-(

:hehe: Arsenal charged him 5p for the bag

'Hola Fam, Don't be wasting plastic innit.

Burney
07-30-2019, 02:36 PM

I notice that all our papers are calling him Pepe rather than Pépé. This suggests his surname is pronounced 'Peep'. That can't be right, can it?

Burney
07-30-2019, 02:42 PM

btw 'Hola Fam' made me laugh.

I bet everyone at Arsenal hates Hector. And his fúcking Tesla.

Pat Vegas
07-30-2019, 02:44 PM
btw 'Hola Fam' made me laugh.

I bet everyone at Arsenal hates Hector. And his fúcking Tesla.

:hehe: and I bet they take the piss out of his clothes.

Burney
07-30-2019, 02:49 PM
:hehe: and I bet they take the piss out of his clothes.

:nod: And put raw sausages in his pockets of his stupid, calf-length jeans when he's out training. The big vegan bender.

Rich
07-30-2019, 03:00 PM
He’s getting out the back of that black car, Range Rover? Question is, who at Arsenal owns an old Honda Civic? I’ll bet it’s one of Arsene’s old motors. Nobody had the heart to get it towed away.

I think it's one of those Mercedes vans. Vano or something (nobody cares - it's a van).

The Civic probably belongs to Arsene. The first car he bought when arriving in London & could never face spending the money to get something nicer. He's since left it in the car park in the hope that he's asked back one day :-(

Monty92
07-30-2019, 09:35 PM
As if our most one-footed player since Nigel c*nting Winterburn would ever be of interest to Real or Barca :hehe:

Monty92
07-30-2019, 09:40 PM
And yes, I know Nigel once scored a 30-yard screamer with his right foot. I’m sure this total spastic has shanked the odd one in with his chocolate leg too.

As if our most one-footed player since Nigel c*nting Winterburn would ever be of interest to Real or Barca :hehe:

Ash
07-30-2019, 09:42 PM

You laugh and sneer at a club ledge of the famous back four to score cheap snark points against our record singeing.

You 'fans' really are [fill in fatal disease of choice]-deserving-scum. :-(

Pokster
07-31-2019, 08:21 AM
You laugh and sneer at a club ledge of the famous back four to score cheap snark points against our record singeing.

You 'fans' really are [fill in fatal disease of choice]-deserving-scum. :-(

Quite impressive he managed to get Spastic and chocloate leg in there as well....****ing big nosed **** (monty, not you)