PDA

View Full Version : An Allan has pushed an 8-year-old boy to his death at Frankfurt’s main railway

Monty92
07-29-2019, 01:54 PM
station........

Sir C
07-29-2019, 01:57 PM
station........

That'll be Boris' fault for being Islamophobic. Or something.

Sir C
07-29-2019, 01:59 PM
station........

Final paragraph of the Guardian report:

"Unlike in the UK, there are no ticket barriers at German train stations, so anyone can get on to a platform whether or not they have a ticket."

What is the relevance of that little factoid, I wonder? Are they suggesting that some crazed jihadist wouldn't enter the platform at Victoria to throw a kufr under a train because it would cost him £1.60 for a ticket?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
07-29-2019, 02:01 PM
Where is the proof that he's a brown extremist?

Monty92
07-29-2019, 02:03 PM
Final paragraph of the Guardian report:

"Unlike in the UK, there are no ticket barriers at German train stations, so anyone can get on to a platform whether or not they have a ticket."

What is the relevance of that little factoid, I wonder? Are they suggesting that some crazed jihadist wouldn't enter the platform at Victoria to throw a kufr under a train because it would cost him £1.60 for a ticket?

To be fair, it would cost more than £1.60 to get onto a mainline platform at Victoria. I'd certainly think twice about committing an atrocity if it required me to pay for a high-speed rail ticket.

This could actually be why you don't get Jewish terrorists :rubchin:

Sir C
07-29-2019, 02:05 PM
Where is the proof that he's a brown extremist?

Well, police have said he's Eritrean, and to be fair, chucking a kid under a high speed train is pretty extreme, however you look at it...

Burney
07-29-2019, 02:08 PM
To be fair, it would cost more than £1.60 to get onto a mainline platform at Victoria. I'd certainly think twice about committing an atrocity if it required me to pay for a high-speed rail ticket.

This could actually be why you don't get Jewish terrorists :rubchin:

Jerusalem's King David Hotel begs to differ.

Burney
07-29-2019, 02:10 PM
Well, police have said he's Eritrean, and to be fair, chucking a kid under a high speed train is pretty extreme, however you look at it...

I always have that moment on tube platforms just as the train comes into the station. I always turn slightly to make sure no-one's going to push me in front of it.

You can't be too careful imo.

Ash
07-29-2019, 02:33 PM
I always have that moment on tube platforms just as the train comes into the station. I always turn slightly to make sure no-one's going to push me in front of it.

You can't be too careful imo.

I actually want to press myself against the back wall as the train comes in, just to be sure.

Obviously this has drawbacks in the rush-hour, which is party why I walk.

IUFG
07-29-2019, 02:41 PM
I actually want to press myself against the back wall as the train comes in, just to be sure.

Obviously this has drawbacks in the rush-hour, which is party why I walk.

shrood.

you won't get me stood anywhere near the yellow line whilst the train is pulling in...

barrybueno
07-29-2019, 03:12 PM
shrood.

you won't get me stood anywhere near the yellow line whilst the train is pulling in...

If you shout 'Allan Akbar' as the train approaches you'll generally get left alone imo

PSRB
07-29-2019, 03:20 PM
shrood.

:nod: I always check no one is behind me and walk to the least crowded area

Sir C
07-29-2019, 04:01 PM
Jerusalem's King David Hotel begs to differ.

That was different, they got a great deal on booking.com.

Burney
07-29-2019, 04:03 PM
That was different, they got a great deal on booking.com.

Hence the term 'wholesale slaughter', eh?

WES
07-30-2019, 08:45 AM
station........

Do we know if he's an Allan? I didn't see anything in the news report, only that he's Eritrean and Eritrea happens to have more Christians than Muslims...

IUFG
07-30-2019, 09:16 AM
Do we know if he's an Allan? I didn't see anything in the news report, only that he's Eritrean and Eritrea happens to have more Christians than Muslims...

past performance predicts future performance, w

Burney
07-30-2019, 09:20 AM

I suppose the assumption would be that he is because most of the enormous spike in murder, rape and violence that Germany has seen in recent years has been attributable to muslim immigrants. So, I guess you could say it's very much their M.O. Indeed, just the other month in Voerde a muslim killed a young mother by pushing her in front of a train. Plus, of course, the reluctance of the German authorities to release this guy's name raises major suspicions that it may well have Mohammed in it.

Either way, another innocent native is dead because Merkel decided - quite unnecessarily - to flood her country with the dregs of Africa and Asia.