PDA

View Full Version : I must say, I'm really appreciating rain and coolness today.

Burney
07-26-2019, 09:21 AM
Yesterday was utterly fúcking rank.

Ash
07-26-2019, 09:25 AM
Yesterday I had a burger from a bloke called beefy on Berwick Street.
I ate it on Golden Square, and George the Second was there!
He hated poetry
Had no time for art
And as for this post
He wouldn't give a fart.

Sir C
07-26-2019, 09:36 AM
Yesterday I had a burger from a bloke called beefy on Berwick Street.
I ate it on Golden Square, and George the Second was there!
He hated poetry
Had no time for art
And as for this post
He wouldn't give a fart.

You could have a secondary artistic flourishing as a rapping bass player, a. Spitting rhymes on da mic and going 'bom bom bom bom bom bom' at the same time. :clap:

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2019, 09:46 AM
Yesterday was utterly fúcking rank.

We get that at the weekend which will be nice - I'm quite enjoying the hot weather in the office. The benefits* outweigh the discomfort

*free ice cream and early knock-off times to go to the beer garden - not the totty in ridiculously flimsy dresses **

** yeah the totty

Ash
07-26-2019, 09:50 AM
You could have a secondary artistic flourishing as a rapping bass player, a. Spitting rhymes on da mic and going 'bom bom bom bom bom bom' at the same time. :clap:

Sounds good! :thumbup:

I'll practise on the bus, with the backing track squawking out of my phone. The passengers will love it!

Sir C
07-26-2019, 09:58 AM
We get that at the weekend which will be nice - I'm quite enjoying the hot weather in the office. The benefits* outweigh the discomfort

*free ice cream and early knock-off times to go to the beer garden - not the totty in ridiculously flimsy dresses **

** yeah the totty

I find the objectification of woman unaccpetable and triggering.

Chicks deserve respect la. Please bear that in mind whilst leering at their jubblies.

Maravilloso Marvo
07-26-2019, 11:14 AM

Chicks deserve respect la. Please bear that in mind whilst leering at their jubblies.

You'd think if they didn't want their jubblies being leered at they wouldn't whack them out all over the place as soon as the mercury rises above 30...

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2019, 11:16 AM

I have nothing but respect for them, Sir C

Viva Prat Vegas
07-26-2019, 11:19 AM
:nod:
Subtle leering gets around that

Sir C
07-26-2019, 11:37 AM
You'd think if they didn't want their jubblies being leered at they wouldn't whack them out all over the place as soon as the mercury rises above 30...

In short, they're asking for it?

Maravilloso Marvo
07-26-2019, 12:36 PM
In short, they're asking for it?

Well they are asking to be leered at, not sure you can extrapolate that in a straight line to wherever you want to go with it though.

Ash
07-26-2019, 12:55 PM
Define 'leer'. Is it the same as 'appreciative glance'?

Sir C
07-26-2019, 12:58 PM
Define 'leer'. Is it the same as 'appreciative glance'?

Tongue hanging out, frantic masturbation.

barrybueno
07-26-2019, 01:28 PM
Tongue hanging out, frantic masturbation.

Don't forget dribbling and pawing...