PDA

View Full Version : Dear Admin. Why have you banned Pat Vegas. I hope this is an error.

Fash
07-26-2019, 08:13 AM
Perhaps you deleted Pat Vegas instead of the spammer poster.

Please rectify.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
07-26-2019, 08:40 AM

Please rectify.

Please accept my humble apologies...deleting a load of spam/spammers and inadvertently banned him...

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2019, 08:42 AM
please accept my humble apologies...deleting a load of spam/spammers and inadvertently banned him...

ban him ban him ban him

Sir C
07-26-2019, 08:47 AM

Please rectify.

I thought you were dead?

Did you, I mean he, get the job?

Ash
07-26-2019, 08:50 AM

Please rectify.

Welcome back, Fash. It's been a while.

Burney
07-26-2019, 08:51 AM
Please accept my humble apologies...deleting a load of spam/spammers and inadvertently banned him...

Thank Christ for that! I thought it was me and was panicking because I had absolutely no idea how to reinstate him.

You can reinstate him, right?

Maravilloso Marvo
07-26-2019, 08:52 AM

Is this cos I reported that post to Headgear this morning? I thought he might come back and ban a few randomly, but turns out it was you!

07-26-2019, 09:13 AM
Thank Christ for that! I thought it was me and was panicking because I had absolutely no idea how to reinstate him.

You can reinstate him, right?

Done. You should be able to too - lift ban on banned users list...

07-26-2019, 09:14 AM
Is this cos I reported that post to Headgear this morning? I thought he might come back and ban a few randomly, but turns out it was you!

No. I can confirm Headgear is alive though - I nearly met him last week for a beer.

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2019, 09:19 AM
No. I can confirm Headgear is alive though - I nearly met him last week for a beer.

Thank god for great escapes

Ash
07-26-2019, 09:22 AM
Can we unban Greg Mitchell while we're at it? We don't have nearly enough hard-core unreconstructed right-wing loonies on here.

07-26-2019, 09:23 AM
Thank god for great escapes

Quite. Phew, eh?

07-26-2019, 09:23 AM
Can we unban Greg Mitchell while we're at it? We don't have nearly enough hard-core unreconstructed right-wing loonies on here.

:hehe: :hehe: No. Reinstating WES was enough.

Burney
07-26-2019, 09:25 AM

I don't think his ban ever migrated across from the old system, so he could have been here all along, tbh.

Sir C
07-26-2019, 09:26 AM
I don't think his ban ever migrated across from the old system, so he could have been here all along, tbh.

I encountered him once btl in The Guardian. I wish I could remember anything about it.

Ash
07-26-2019, 09:31 AM

I thought that the AAA poster might have been him for a while, but he doesn't quite have the swagger.

Pokster
07-26-2019, 10:41 AM

Oh I hope not, he had a racist undertone to him

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2019, 11:11 AM
Oh I hope not, he had a racist undertone to him

I thought the racist Undertone on here was the late lamented Steve "Feargal Sharkey" Williams

Herbert Augustus Chapman
07-26-2019, 11:12 AM

greg steals into your room to eviscerate you.

I agree he should be let back. Him and Berni would be stroking each other's dicks for about two days before having a spectacular incendiary bust up :hehe:

Luis Anaconda
07-26-2019, 11:14 AM
:hehe: :hehe: No. Reinstating WES was enough.

Funny way to spell massive mistake

greg steals into your room to eviscerate you.

I agree he should be let back. Him and Berni would be stroking each other's dicks for about two days before having a spectacular incendiary bust up :hehe:

He isn't banned.

Funny way to spell massive mistake

:hehe: you love him really.

Viva Prat Vegas
07-26-2019, 11:16 AM
Can you also force Jorge to return?
TIA

Burney
07-26-2019, 11:23 AM
Can you also force Jorge to return?
TIA

Jorge is too busy cultivating his ultra-concerned, ultra-PC lefty hipster image on twitter, vpv. He'd be horrified if his twitter followers ever heard some of the shít he used to come out with on here. :hehe:

Ash
07-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Jorge is too busy cultivating his ultra-concerned, ultra-PC lefty hipster image on twitter, vpv. He'd be horrified if his twitter followers ever heard some of the shít he used to come out with on here. :hehe:

Now there's a thought .....

Nope. I'm too fond of Jorge for that.

Ash
07-26-2019, 12:25 PM
Oh Christ a - you've capitalised his name!

Oh, was he one of those wrong 'uns wot can't find the shift key?