PDA

View Full Version : Hang on - we've signed some one. Sort of

Luis Anaconda
07-25-2019, 01:50 PM
I can safely say he is the best player ever

PSRB
07-25-2019, 01:53 PM

He does look to be rather good, do we know why RM can't get best out of him? Have heard it's more off the field things

Sir C
07-25-2019, 01:54 PM

We've only borrowed him, haven't we?

Is this what we're reduced to? Playing with other clubs' players?

Luis Anaconda
07-25-2019, 01:54 PM
He does look to be rather good, do we know why RM can't get best out of him? Have heard it's more off the field things

Has a bit of a mouth on him - slagged off Casillas, told Zidane he wouldn't play for him. Also pissed off Catalans. Seems fun

Luis Anaconda
07-25-2019, 01:56 PM

They're all borrowed in the end. At least he won't pretend he loves the club when really he would rather be playing for a big club in Spain. Trying to think of an example of that. Can't Even Start to Consider one who would so that

Ash
07-25-2019, 01:57 PM

Shrood move imo. Better than spending all that money and then losing them on a free after they've been crap and overpaid.

Sir C
07-25-2019, 01:58 PM
They're all borrowed in the end. At least he won't pretend he loves the club when really he would rather be playing for a big club in Spain. Trying to think of an example of that. Can't Even Start to Consider one who would so that

Is it Marc Overmars?

Tony C
07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
He’s too skinny...won’t make it...pencil neck like that woman with purple hair from Star Wars and his wrists and ankles are like a school girl.

Willock and Gwen will make short of him.

Maybe that’s why he’s here...to give them proper competition because they clearly ain’t going to get that from Xhaka and ElSideways

Luis Anaconda
07-25-2019, 02:08 PM
Is it Marc Overmars?

Hleb I think